Product Name: Clickbank University 2.0
Product Website: clickbankuniversity2.com
Product Owners: Adam, Horwitz & Justin Atlan
Type Of Program: Product Creation/ Affiliate Marketing
Price To Get Started: $47/ monthly + upsells
Overall Ranking: 4/ 5 Stars
If you have been on the internet for any amount of time and have actively been searching for information on how to make money online, chances are that you have probably heard about Clickbank, but you may not be exactly sure what it is, if it’s legit, and how in the world can you make money using it?
If you can relate to any of the questions above then you’ll definitely want to stick around as I’ll be answering these questions plus much more in the following review.
CBU officially launched back in 2014 and just last year they upgraded to version 2.0 and I’ll be showing you guys what’s changed and what to expect in this new version.
I actually joined as a paying member over the Black Friday weekend for only $11.75 so you can expect nothing but an honest and truthful review from me.
I’ll be sharing my personal results that I’ve had with them so far and showing you whether the tools and training are worth the monthly $47 membership fee.
Are you guys ready?
Let’s Get Started!!
What Is Clickbank University 2.0?
For those of you that have always wanted to learn how to make money on Clickbank, this is the course that will show you exactly how to do this.
Adam & Justin have created two separate courses that take you by the hand and show you how to setup, build, and run an online business selling other people products on CB or learn how to create your very own digital products and sell them on the CB marketplace.
There are nearly 100 training videos that walk you through the product creation side of things as well as how to become an affiliate.
Another thing that really stood out to me where that both Adam & Justin seem to be really involved in the community and you can tell that they actually care about helping you become successful selling on Clickbank.
Adam & Justin have gone out of their way to provide lots of value and version 2.0 brings quite a few exciting features to the table and I’ll be covering these in complete detail here in a few short minutes.
How It Works
Once you have secured your membership fee and you gain access to the member’s area you’ll be faced with 2 options.
Become a vendor or an affiliate?
Which option sounds more appealing to you guys?
Personally, for me, I have always wanted to learn how to create my own product so I decided to start with the vendor training.
If you’re a newbie who is just getting started I would recommend that you start out as an affiliate and work your way up to becoming a vendor.
Adam handles the affiliate marketing side of things and Justin teaches the vendor training.
The vendor course takes place over a period of 12 weeks and the training is dripfed too you so that you can avoid becoming too overwhelmed or frustrated when you’re first getting started.
The affiliate marketing training is only 8 weeks long and within this time you’ll learn everything from selecting a niche to running your very own affiliate promotions.
Sounds pretty exciting if you ask me, wouldn’t you guys agree?
No matter which training you decide to go with you’ll gain instant access to the first 3 weeks of training and have the rest drip-fed to you on a weekly basis.
I used to frown upon the idea of drip feeding but once I had a chance to think about why they do this, it all started to make sense.
They do this for a couple of reasons and here are just a few that comes to mind:
- Prevents you from skipping ahead and helps you stay hyper-focused
- Eliminates the feeling of becoming overwhelming by breaking this down into bite-sized portions
- You’re less likely to quit after your first month which drastically increases your success rate
How many times have you guys joined a program and skipped ahead in the training?
Also if you happen to work faster than most people and you already have some experience you can request an all-access pass.
This unlocks all the training and allows you to move at a much higher pace than everyone else.
Training & Tools
I was actually blown away by the amount of training and tools you receive here at CBU and I’ll be listing all of this for you guys below.
Their training comes in the form of videos as well as a downloadable PDF file which is basically everything covered in the video in text format.
The affiliate marketing training is rather short and is broken up into 8 weeks so that you don’t feel overwhelmed like you do with other make money online training products.
Here is everything you’ll gain access to in this training course
- Week 1- Affiliate Marketing On Clickbank
- Week 2- Understanding Affiliate Marketing
- Week 3- Finding Your Passion
- Week 4- Creating The Ultimate Sales Funnel
- Week 5- Creating Your Free Offer
- Week 6- Writing The Perfect Email Swipes
- Week 7- The Email Blueprint
- Week 8- Scaling & Expanding Your Biz
- Bonus Training- Running Affiliate Promotions
The videos are pretty short and to the point and there is also a Q& A section at the bottom of each video where you can ask questions and get help from the community if there is anything you don’t quite understand.
While their training isn’t nearly as detailed and in depth as my #1 recommendation for affiliate marketing this is a great place to get started.
If you would rather learn how to create your own digital product and market it on the CB marketplace then CBU has you covered.
Here is everything you’ll learn in the 12-week product creation training below
- Week 1- Brief Overview+ Setting you up for success
- Week 2- How To Find The Perfect Product
- Week 3- Creating Your Avatar
- Week 4- Course Content Creation +Outsourcing
- Week 5- Creating Upsells To Maximize Your Profit Potential
- Week 6- Writing Highly Effective & Converting Sales Copy
- Week 7- Creating VSL’s ( Video Sales Letters) That Convert Like Crazy
- Week 8- Finalizing Your Product
- Week 9- Getting Up & Running In The CB Marketplace
- Week 10- JV Managing
- Week 11- Split Testing
- Week 12- How To Scale Up
- Bonus Training- How To Sell High Ticket Products Via Webinars
In addition to the affiliate & product creation training, there are also various modules on how to generate traffic from places like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Youtube.
The tools section of CBU is pretty massive and Justin & Adam cover quite a few things in these training videos which I’ll be listing for you guys below.
- Setting Up A Custom Domain Name From GoDaddy
- Creating Your First Sales Presentation Using PowerPoint
- Video Editing Software (Recording, Editing, & Publishing) With Camtasia
- Alternatives To Camtasia
- Designing Banners, Posts, & Giveaways Using Canva
- Enhancing Your Social Media Activity With Hootsuite
- Setting Up Your Sales Funnel W/ CB Builder
- Automation & Broadcasts W/ Aweber
- Demographic Research
As you can see there is quite a bit of training & tools available within the member’s area at CBU and Justin & Adam have added a ton of value in this update that I feel is definitely worth the monthly fee.
Here’s What I Liked About It
- Lots of high-quality video+ PDF training
- Lots of added value In 2.0
- A fairly active community
- Weekly Q & A webinars
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It
- Training isn’t as detailed & In depth as it could be
- Webinars could be more focused & organized
What’s New In This Updated Version?
Besides a completely redesigned interface and newly updated training modules, they have also added an interview section.
These are exclusive interviews from some of the industry leaders like Gary V, Mike Whitefield, Jim Yang, & John Crestani just to name a few.
Altogether there are 13 interviews that cover topics like branding, mindset, personal development & growth among many others.
They have also removed the requirement of upgrading to a yearly membership of $797 to unlock all the training modules ( Which I thought was ridiculous)
You can now unlock these modules by simply sending them an email requesting full access.
They have also reduced the number of upsells in the member’s area to only 1 ( CBU Builder) $594 which is quite nice.
Community Help & Support
You’ll also gain access to their private members-only forum where you can ask questions, get help and interact with many other liked minded people and exchange ideas back and forth.
Their forum has improved drastically since they originally launched back in 2014 and I actually got some pretty detailed responses from a few of their active members.
As you can see there is a decent amount of activity going on here and I was actually able to receive an answer to my question in about a half hour to an hour which I think is pretty reasonable compared to my previous experience with this program back in 2014 when it first launched.
However, it still lacks the personal 1 on 1 help and support & personal interaction that I receive from Wealthy Affiliate.
The Price To Join CBU 2.0
To gain access to the member’s area you’ll need to enter into a recurring monthly payment cycle of $47 a month.
Starting Mon April 30th and running through May 9th you can get a massive 50% discount on your first month bringing this down to an astounding $23.50.
There are only 2 upsells within their newly updated system as these are as follows
- Upsell #1- CBU Builder 2.0 This is billed in 2 easy payments of $297 each
- Downsell#1- 7 easy payments of $97 each($679 total)
- Upsell #2- Advanced Training $97 one time
- Downsell- #2- 2 Easy payments of $49 each
This is pretty much an upgrade to their previous web builder from back in 2014.
This offers an already done for you solution for product creators and people who would like to create membership sites that fully integrate with the CB platform.
Other than that, you may have to pay outside fees from other tools that they mention in the training like Camtasia, Aweber, Canva and a few others.
Is CBU 2.0 Really Worth The Price Of Admission?
This really depends on what your intentions are when you join this community. If you’re looking to become an affiliate and learn how to start making money promoting other peoples products utilizing affiliate marketing then I would have to say no.
In my own personal opinion, I feel like the affiliate marketing training was extremely vague and they left out quite a bit of info needed for you to become a successful affiliate.
If you’re a newbie who is just getting started online and you’re looking for a more newbie friendly affiliate marketing training center then I personally think that Wealthy Affiliate would be a much better option for you.
- 10 Starter Lessons, 2 Free Websites, Premium Help & Support for your first 7 days with NO locked modules or ridiculous upsells.
- More focused & organized webinars that delve deep into a variety of topics like SEO, Email Marketing, PPC, and Local Marketing with no hype or unreal expectations.
- Everything you need in 1 place to start, build, & grow an affiliate marketing business including state of the art high speed hosting for only $49/ month or $359/ yearly ($29/monthly)
- Personal help and support directly from me and other experts in the industry that are earning upwards of 6 figure a year and more.
However, if you’re the type of person who would rather learn how to create your own digital product and market it on the CB marketplace then I think this would be worth the price of admission and worth investing your hard earned money into.
I really hope this review has given you guys an inside look at everything that’s available here in this massive update and has given you everything you need to make a sound decision about whether this would make a good fit for you or not.
Update: Starting this Monday (April 30th) & running until May 9th) CBU2.0 is opening up their affiliate program.
If you’re interested in promoting an awesome program that teaches both product creation as well as being an affiliate then it’s highly imperative that you cash in on this opportunity while it’s hott and get in before it’s too late.
Still, have questions? Feel free to leave them for me in the comments below and I’ll be more than happy to answer them for you.
Until Next Time