Company Name: Digital Altitude
Website URL: http://www.digitalaltitude.co/
Advertised Price: $1 trial/ then $37 monthly+many upsells(Up to $20K)
Company Owner: Michael Force
Type Of Work: Selling High Ticket Coaching Programs
Overall Rank: 1/5 Stars
Due to the overwhelming amount of emails that have flooded my inbox in the past several weeks from Digital Altitude, claiming that they had the solution to my money troubles and that their program could make me rich in under 3 months.
I decided to write a thorough review for you guys to debunk any myths that you may have heard about this program and show you what it’s all about before you start throwing your hard earned money at it.
Michael Force has put together a training course where he claims that you can be earning a 6,7, and even 8 figure income in under 90 days.
Sound like your typical make money online scheme? If you said yes then you would be right. Within this review, I’ll be uncovering absolutely everything about Digital Altitude and taking a comprehensive look into this program. I’ll also be taking a look at their compensation plan and showing you the earning potential with it as well.
What Exactly Is Digital Altitude?
This is an online marketing training course that consists of 6 steps which kinda reminds me of a program that many of you may be familiar with called MOBE (My Online Business Empire) If you are familiar with this program, then there’s not much different about DA.
Michael calls this his 6 steps to 6 figures. He tells you a typical story of how he served in the military and fought for our country and how he used to work a 9-5 job just like everyone else. He then goes on to tell you that he travels the world now with his beautiful family and that they live the life of their dreams all thanks to his amazing system. Blah, Blah, Blah lol!
Who Is This Opportunity For?
This is geared more towards people who have a get rich quick mentality and are actually still gullible enough to believe that it’s possible to earn a six-figure income in 90 days. This program was also designed for people that aren’t willing to work hard and think that everything should just be given to them.
Also, if you’re cool with recruiting people and selling the same thing that you bought to the next person then I think you could do very well with this. Programs like this are hyped up and are marketed to you based on the high commissions that you could potentially make.
Keep in mind you won’t qualify to make those commissions if you don’t invest in these products yourself.
Let’s Take A Look At The Pros Vs The Cons
At A Glance:
- Get your first 14 days for only $1
- You could potentially earn up to $12k per sale
- Unrealistic claims that you can earn up to an 8 figure salary in 90 days or less
- Can get quite expensive and can end up costing you up to $20K which is just plain nuts if you ask me
- Doesn’t have any real tangible products
- Is set up like a Ponzi Scheme where you’ll need to purchase the product before you gain access to the resell rights
- The only way you make money with this system is by pitching this crap to the next person
- The high ticket products only come with a 72 hr refund policy
How Do You Make Money With This System?
This system is set up in an MLM fashion and you’ll be required to pass the buck to the next person and promote this same product that you just bought onto the next person in order to make any money with this system.
Their entire business model is built on promoting high ticket coaching packages. Like I said earlier,In order to become qualified to receive commissions on any particular level, you’ll need to have bought into that level or your commission will get passed up to your sponsor.
I will go into complete detail on their compensation plan here in a few minutes.
Several times throughout the training, Michael shows you the advantages of selling high ticket items vs low ticket items. While I do agree with him to a certain extent that you can rack up a lot more affiliate commissions in a short period of time with high ticket items vs low ticket items.
In my personal opinion, I would think that it would be a whole lot harder to get people to part with $20,000 then it would be for them to part with let’s say $100.
Wouldn’t you guys agree?
Products Offered At Digital Altitude
Like I said earlier, this system is broken down into 6 steps which I’ll list for you guys below
This is the basic membership and also step 1 in the 6 steps to 6 figures training.
At this level, you’ll receive the following:
- A simple 3 step video guide to promoting your own Digital Altitude business
- Your very own personal coach- Get 1 on 1 personal coaching
- Sales funnels and websites
- Automation tools and follow up sequences to maximize your overall conversion rate and make more sales
- Done for you products that will allow you to create your own personal branding
- Traffic & social media solutions for your business- Utilize the power of paid traffic and social media networks to take your business to the next level
- Community & Leadership- Gain exclusive VIP access to their network of leaders that are 6,7, and 8 figure earners that will coach you and share some of the industries top secrets
- Access to Networking & Live events that will have you earning a 6 figure income in no time
This is step 2 of the 6 steps to earning a 6 figure income
This package consists of 12 training modules which are broken down into 3 sections which I’ll list for you guys below
Section 1 Prepare
This section contains your first 4 training modules which include
- Module #1-Goal setting- This module focuses on setting goals for yourself and changing your mindset to achieve these goals.
- Module #2-The fundamentals of business- This module covers things like planning, forming your entity, banking, and accounting.
- Module #3-Branding & Design- This is all about creating your brand and how to make it stand out and kick your sales engine into high gear.
- Module #4-Establishing Your Online Presence- Before you can become a rock star in the online world you first need to get yourself established and this module will walk you through how to accomplish this.
Section 2 Launch
This section is all about getting your business off the ground and gaining exposure to it.
- Module #5-This module shows you how to properly launch your business in order to gain maximum exposure.
- Module #6-In this module, you’ll learn how to create a killer social media campaign and grow a massive following.
- Module #7-5 secrets about analytics that will not only give you detailed reports but will also show you how to get results.
- Module #8-5 things every entrepreneur must do when launching their business.
Section 3 Grow
Within this section, you’ll learn how to grow your business by implementing the techniques offered in these last 4 modules.
- Module #9-Learn how to optimize your business for the long term to increase your overall revenue.
- Module #10-Learn how to build a customer relationship and will turn them into a repeat customer for life.
- Module #11-Build a cult following that will have people hanging on your every word.
- Module #12-This module is all about automation and shows you how to save time and make money in your sleep.
This is step 3 of the 6 steps to 6 figures
This membership level contains 19 modules and the focus of this training is on how to market your business, learning sales copy, getting to know your customer, and partnering up with other people to increase your revenue.
This is broken down into 5 sections which I’ll go into detail for you guys below
Section 1 Commit
Over the next 4 modules, you’ll be learning how to shift your mindset and learn how to make a commitment to your business. You’ll also learn how to find the 20% of people who makes up for 80% of your sales.
- Module #1-Commitment-Committing to your business is essential if you want to reap the benefits of having a digital business in 2016.
- Module #2-Shifting Your Mindset-This module is all about your mindset and how to be more successful by changing your way of thinking.
- Module#3-Irrationality Of The Market-Use this to your advantage to create a buzz for your products.
- Module#4-The 80/20 customer rule-Find the 20% who are responsible for 80% of your overall sales.
Section 2 Customer
Within the next 4 modules, you’ll learn more about your customers. You will learn how to read them and determine their needs and wants as well as how to trigger their emotions to get them to buy off you. These modules also touch on how to attract your target market.
- Module#5-How to trigger people’s emotions and close the sale every time
- Module#6-This module is all about finding your targeted audience and attracting the perfect customer.
- Module#7-Learn how to directly respond to your customers and lower your customer acquisition cost.
- Module#8-In today’s information age it’s vital that you become an educational marketer. This module goes into more detail on this.
Section 3 Create
The next 2 sections are focused on copywriting (Sales Copy) as well as branding. This also talks about getting inside your customer’s minds and triggering their emotions in order to get them to buy from you.
- Module#9-Creating a catchy brand name this sticks in your customers head like a pop song on the radio
- Module#10-Triggering desires in your customers that will make them want to buy from you.
- Module#11-Learn how to create a multi-tiered marketing system that will result in more sales for you.
- Module#12-This module shows you how to create a tripwire front end product that will help grow your list.
Section 4 Words
This module goes more into detail on copyrighting and how to write the perfect headline to attract people to your site. It also talks about how to build credibility with your customers by relating to them.
- Module#13-Learn the secrets to writing a successful headline that draws people in and increases your CTR.
- Module#14-In this module, you’ll learn how to relate to your audience and build trust by telling your personal story.
- Module#15-This module goes more into detail on crafting killer sales copy to increase your revenue.
- Module#16-You’ll learn how to create marketing messages that will attract customers to you like a magnet.
Section 5 Partners
In this last section, you’ll learn how to partner up with other people and get them to sell your products for you. They also touch on a few key points of running a successful advertising campaign.
- Module#17-Learn how to create a successful ad campaign that will boost your sales and give you lots of targeted leads.
- Module#18-Partner up with other people to increase your sales and boost your revenue.
- Module#19-3 simple steps to attracting better referrals
This is step 4 of Michaels 6 steps to 6 figure training
The next 3 membership packages are nothing more than high ticket conferences where you and a guest will gain access to an all inclusive retreat.
This is a 3-day event and within this event, you’ll learn how to increase your traffic, create your own personal brand, and learn how to write amazing content.
This is step 5 of the 6 steps to 6 figures
This is their 2nd high ticket conference package where you’ll be invited to a 5 day all inclusive retreat for you and a guest.
Over the course of the 5 days at this conference, you’ll learn everything from scaling your business, to learning some in depth strategies that will take your business to the next level and beyond.
This is the 6th and final step of Michaels 6 steps to 6 figures training.
This is also the final high ticket conference package and this is a 7 day all inclusive retreat. In the 7 days that you’re at this event, you’ll learn how to increase your overall wealth and gain access to some insider secrets that you can leverage to build your income to any level you want.
How Does Their Compensation Plan Work?
If you would decide to go all in there are 60 income streams available, with 19 of them recurring each month. Each of the membership packages that I’ve listed above pays a 60% commission over 3 tiers with the exception of the $37 Aspire package which only pays 40% over 1 tier.
You have the option to have your coach close the sale for you if you aren’t comfortable doing so and they will take a 20% cut meaning that you’ll make a 40% commission instead of 60%.
The Price To Join Digital Altitude
This is where things get crazy expensive. I hope you guys are sitting down as you read this because if you’re not it’s highly likely that these prices could sweep you right off your feet once you hear how much you’ll end up paying if you want to make any decent money with this system.
The Aspire membership is split up into 2 packages which I will list below
- Aspire Hiker- $1 14 day trial then $37/month
- Aspire Climber- $67/ per month
- Base- $397 (One Time)
- Rise- $1497 (One Time)
- Ascend- $6997 (One Time)
- Peak- $11,997 (One Time)
- Apex- $19,997 (One Time)
As you can see above this starts out with very minimal investment and it quickly escalates from there. The fact that anyone would charge this much money for a bunch of worthless videos, conferences, and pdf files is only out to get your money and they don’t have your best interests at heart.
My Honest Opinion About Digital Altitude
Selling high ticket coaching programs are extremely risky and not exactly the best way to get started in the online world. I learned the hard way about this years ago before I knew anything about online marketing. Just the thought of earning up to $12,000 on 1 sale had me speechless and I was overwhelmed with excitement.
However, thousands of dollars later, I soon realized that the only people making money were the owners and not me. Sure I did make some money doing this but I never managed to make enough to come out ahead. There are much better ways to make money online that don’t require selling high ticket coaching programs or recruiting people into the latest and greatest MLM scheme to hit the web.
Affiliate marketing happens to be my #1 way to earn a living online and at the end of the day, I no longer have to worry about having a guilty conscience from possibly draining someone’s entire life savings to get them to join under me just so I can earn a comfortable living.
1 of the main things that I can’t stand about Digital Altitude is the fact that you can only make money by reselling the exact same thing that you just bought. Seriously who wants to do that? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could pick and choose which products you sold and you could base this on something you were passionate about?
With affiliate marketing, you’ll be doing just that!
The place that teaches you how to do this is Wealthy Affiliate. Unlike Digital Altitude, WA actually wants to see you succeed and they provide you with all the necessary tools and training to do so without draining your bank account. If you truly are serious about learning the proper way to build something of value for the long term, I would highly suggest that you check them out.
I really hope this review has opened your eyes and has given you guys some insight into what you’ll be doing when you join Digital Altitude. I also hope that I was able to save you the time, frustration, and money from falling for this scheme.
If you were a previous member and you would like to share your experience with other people, I would love to hear about it in the comments below. Also, if you have any questions that weren’t answered above I would love to answer them for you below.