Product Name: Five Figure Freedom
Sales Page URL: fivefigurefreedom.com
Product Owner: Justin Spencer & Brendan Mace
Type Of Product: PDF files & Videos
Price To Get Started: $6.00 and up + Upsells
Overall Rank: 2/5 Stars
Over the past couple of weeks, my inbox has been getting bombarded with emails from Brendan Mace.
Just a few weeks ago, I received an email announcing the launch of Five Figure Freedom.
This actually looked pretty interesting to me and I thought I would review it for you guys today and give you my honest opinion as to whether this product could help you earn 10 grand in the next 30 days, or if this is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.
In the following review, I’ll be showing you everything you can expect if you would decide to purchase this product as well as whether I would personally recommend this to you guys or not.
What Exactly Is Five Figure Freedom
This product launched on the warrior plus affiliate network on January 18th.
Brendan and Justin claim to have developed a system that will help you generate $10,000 in revenue your first month with solo-ads.
This consists of creating your own product, marketing it, and learning how to create sales letters and squeeze pages.
You’ll be using solo ads to drive targeted leads to your squeeze page and getting people to opt-in to your email list.
This is another product that you can gain access to for fairly cheap, but once you join you’re hit with upsell, after upsell, after upsell.
Brendan also claims that you’ll only need to spend an hour a day working this system and you can expect to start earning money within a few short days.
These are some pretty outstanding claims if you ask me!!
Wouldn’t you guys agree?
Who Is This Product For?
They claim that this is newbie friendly and that anyone can pick this up and start earning money with this in no time regardless of your skill level.
However, this simply isn’t true and if you’re a newb who is just getting started online, then chances are you have no idea what a lead is.
You probably also haven’t got the slightest clue on how to create your own product and wouldn’t know the first thing about how to write sales copy.
Solo ads, in particular, isn’t the best way to drive targeted leads to your opt-in page and it’s not something I recommend if you’re just getting started online.
This can also get quite expensive as well so if you don’t have some kind of a budget, then your chances of being successful here are really slim.
If you have experience marketing products and services with Solo ads then you could quite possibly do very well here and this product could be a good fit for you.
What To Expect Before You Join
The core product consists of nothing more than a PDF file and a few videos.
According to the sales video, you are led to believe that for under $10 you can get started and learn everything you need to know to get started and be earning money in no time.
If you’re familiar with how systems that are setup like this works then you know that this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
In order to fully unlock this course, and sink your teeth into the meat of the training you’ll need to upgrade your membership and opt-in for their more expensive training.
This is something that you need to keep in mind before you even think about joining.
How It Works
Their product consists of a step by step blueprint which comes in the form of a PDF file. You’ll also gain access to a series of training videos that offer an over the shoulder learning experience.
Listed below are all the training modules that you’ll gain access to at the front end price
- Intro- This is a welcome video from Justin where he welcomes you aboard and gives you a brief overview of what you’ll be doing.
- Creating Your Own Product- In this training module, you’ll learn the basics of how to create your own product. This is mostly targeted towards digital products like an e-book or some kind of e-course that offers a step by step plan.
- Creating Your Sales Letter- You’ll learn how to create a sales letter within this module and shown a few places that can help you out with this.
- Setting Up Your Squeeze Page- In this module, you’ll learn how to set up your squeeze page and start driving leads to this page.
- The Follow Up Sequence- Once you get people opting into your squeeze page and joining your list, you’ll need to follow up with them. In this module, you’ll learn how to create follow up emails where you can engage with your audience and start building trust with them.
- Connecting This Together- Within this training module you’ll learn how to create a payment button in your emails and learn how to integrate your Paypal account into this system so you can start getting paid
- Utilizing FB Groups For Traffic- In this video you’ll learn how to join certain FB groups and learn how to buy traffic using solo ads.
- Tracking Your Progress With Click Magic- This is nothing more than tracking software that will determine where your clicks are coming from and how well you’re converting leads into paying customers.
- Wrapping Everything Up- This video pretty much sums everything up that you learned and shows you what to do next.
Let’s Take A Look At The Pros Vs The Cons Of This Product
- Can earn you money if you’re familiar with solo ads
- Training is decent
- Unrealistic claims that you’ll earn $10k in your first month
- Solo ads can get really expensive
- Not geared towards newbies like they claim
- Many upsells in the member’s area which includes high ticket coaching
Costs Associated With This System
If you’re on the outside looking in, the price to get started here seems very minimal.
However, once you step inside the member’s area and start going through some of the training you’ll quickly realize that you’ll need to invest a whole lot more than the small fee you paid to access this site.
Not only do you need to factor in the many upsells that you’ll have thrown in your face shortly after you join, but there are many outside services that you’ll need to sign up for in order to make all of this work.
This includes an autoresponder service like Aweber or Mailchimp as well as paying for your advertising and purchasing your solo ads.
Aweber offers a free 30-day trial and packages start out at $19 a month and goes up from there.
You can look to pay anywhere from 40 cents a click up to $1.00 per click or more with solo ads.
You can easily tie up thousands of dollars into this alone and if you have no idea what you’re doing you can really lose lots of money fast and this is what they fail to mention anywhere in the training.
Upsells associated with this product
There are 4 upsells that you’ll encounter shortly after you join along with a downsell offer if you decide to turn these down.
- 30 Millionaire Emails- You’ll gain access to 30 pre-written emails from Justin himself. This will cost you an additional $27 and the downsell is $13.
- Done For You Money Page- This is a collection of already done for you squeeze pages that are fully optimized to start collecting leads and building your email list. This will set you back an additional $67 and the downsell to this is $37.
- Millionaire Phone Call- Receive a personal phone call directly from Justin. This comes in at the hefty price tag of $97 and the downsell to this is $47.
- Personal One On One Coaching- If you’re looking for some private and 1 on 1 coaching with Justin get ready to fork over $1,997 to do so. The downsell to this is $197
If you were to add these additional features to the list of costs associated with this program you’ll find that the price needed for you to make all of this work for you could be quite expensive.
Looking For a More Cost Effective Way To Learn How To Make Money Online? Check out My #1Recommendation Below!!
Here’s What I Really Think
If solo-ads are your thing and you happen to do well with this then I think this could possibly be a good fit for you.
You’ll need to have a pretty hefty budget to get started and this comes with a pretty steep learning curve, but there is the potential to make money here.
Is it possible for you to make $10k in your first 30 days with no prior experience?
It’s not very likely!!
I don’t really have a whole lot of experience with solo ads but I have heard other people tell me how much of a pain in the butt they can be if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Personally, I would rather avoid the headache of creating a sales letter, building a squeeze page, and learning how to create my own product.
I find Affiliate Marketing to be a much better approach to making money online because you can skip past all of this BS and let the merchant worry about this.
With affiliate marketing, you can get paid a commission for simply helping people out by providing them with the information they are looking for and leading them in the right direction…AKA your affiliate offers.
This happens to be how I have been earning a full time living online over the last 4 years and I wouldn’t trade it for any other job out there.
The place that has helped me learn how all of this works and has shown me how to make life changing money is Wealthy Affiliate.
If this sounds like something that interests you and you would like to learn more about it then I would highly recommend that you check them out for yourself and see how they can help you out.
Other than that I hope this review has given you an inside look at what you’ll be doing if you would decide to join.
Do you happen to have any previous experience with this program that you would like to share with everyone else here today?
Tell me all about it in the comments below!
Until Next Time