Website URL: www.impho.com
Owner: Allen Payne
Price: $0 Starter Membership Premium access: $1 for the first week
then $37 monthly
($27 with discount)
Overall Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
I have been searching for legitimate places that will teach you how to get started with Internet marketing for quite a few years now. In all my years of research I have only found one other place that teaches this. In this review I am going to be examining an online business community called IMPHO. Let’s dig down into this opportunity and see if they are worth your time and money.
Let’s get started!!
IMPHO Product Overview
In case you are wondering what IMPHO stands for IM is Internet marketing and PHO is a Latin phase for forum. This is basically an Internet marketing training center that consists of:
- An active forum that consists of many different topics
- Over 500 training modules
- Tools that you need to get your business started online
- An active community of members
- A pretty awesome affiliate program that pays 50% commissions
It was started in 2011 by Allen Payne so this is a fairly new opportunity. With a little over 3,000 members and growing, this online community has a pretty good support system and they have just added the feature to create your own personal blog.
Who Is The Targeted Audience for IMPHO?
Anyone that is looking to start their own online business or enhance their Internet marketing skills. There is a wide range of material covering everything from how to setup your first website to how to start your first PPC campaign.
Anyone who is serious about starting an online business will benefit from this community. Even though it doesn’t stack up to my #1 ranked online community it’s still definitely something that you should check out.
Training And Tools Offered By IMPHO
There are over 500 training modules available to premium members and 35 available to starter members. I have been a premium member of this community for a little over 2 weeks now and I haven’t had the chance to go over all of them yet.
The ones I did check out seemed very informative and up to date. I was very impressed by all the different training that was available to starter members as well as premium.
As you can see below there is a wide range of topics that are covered here.
Tools offered at IMPHO
This is the area where I think they are lacking in. There are a few good quality tools offered here, but I was looking to see more of a selection. When you are starting an online business you need to have all the right tools for success. I know they are still kinda new and I’m sure as time goes on there will be more tools added.
There was a few things that I didn’t like about this online community
There is a good deal of training on using PLR (Private Label Rights) content. In case you don’t know what this is it’s pretty much duplicate content that is licensed to be used by everyone. What you need to do is change it up some and make it your own. Here are a few reasons why I try and stay away from PLR content
- Duplicate content will kill any rankings you have in Google
- The time you spend on rewording this content could be spent on writing your own original content.
- If you can’t come up with your own original articles without using PLR content then you will not experience any type of success in Internet marketing.
Another thing that I didn’t like was they were recommending that you promote JV (Joint Venture) products. These are low quality scammy products that you will find on click bank, usually in the make money online niche.
I don’t necessarily agree with these things that they are teaching and you don’t have to promote them or follow their advise about them if you do decide to join. Besides those 2 things I have mentioned above I think this is a very legitimate opportunity.
Does Allen Offer His Help And Support?
There are several ways to get help and support at IMPHO and I am going to list them below.
Posting a question in the forum in the support category is one of the best ways to get help and support. Once you post the question it will be seen by everyone and someone will usually get back to you in a couple hours or sooner.
Under each training module there is a place for you to ask questions about anything you need help with. Just post your question and either Allen will answer you or another member of the community will.
You can send Allen or any of the other members a PM (Private Message) and they will help you out with any questions or problems you may have.
Opening a ticket in the help desk. They usually get back to you within 24 hours but sometimes it can be longer.
Let’s go over some of the Pros and Cons of this opportunity
- $0 Starter Membership with a 20 week training course get started for FREE
- No annoying up sells or ridiculous claims that you will make $10,000 overnight.
- Step by step training program that teaches you how to get started in Internet marketing.
- Over 500 training modules ranging from getting your first site up and running to more advanced marketing techniques
- An active forum where the owner responds to your questions and offers his help.
- An awesome affiliate program that pays 50% commission on any sales you make.
- A ranking system setup similar to that of Wealthy Affiliate get points for doing various activities on the site. Cash your points in at the end of the month for prizes.
- The training offered is well worth the premium price tag
- They recommend that you use PLR content which is not a good thing.
- They encourage you to promote JV products which are known to be scammy.
- a lot of information to be taken in and many people get overwhelmed.
The Price: IMPHO has 2 membership packages
Starter Membership $0 (Join here)
Premium Membership ($1) for your first week then $37 monthly. ($27) with a special discount (Join here)
The Starter membership package
When you join as a Free starter member here is what you will get instant access too.
- A 20 week Internet marketing training course. This training is drip fed to you over a 20 week period. Each week you can unlock a new lesson, so you have more than enough time to complete each lesson without falling behind.
- A 15 lesson course on how to get involved in their affiliate program that pays a hefty 50% commission on every sale.
- Access to the forums and your own personal blog where you can get help from over 3,000 + members including the owner himself.
The Premium membership package
If you are serious about Internet marketing and you’re ready to take your training to the next level. I would recommend checking out the premium membership. Here’s what you get
- The 30 days to success challenge- This course is setup with daily tasks for you to do. There are step by step directions for you to follow. Each task is broken down into text, images, and videos.
- Not including the course above there are close to 500 other training modules that cover everything that is related to Internet marketing.
- Personal 1 on 1 coaching directly from the owner himself
- Access to the premium members only downloads section. Use these different products to enhance your website and grow your business.
- 11 video tutorials (with more to be added in the future) on a variety of different marketing strategies that you can use to get more traffic to your website.
- Exclusive monthly reports- these are different opportunities that you can use to make money each and every month.
My final thoughts about IMPHO
I have reviewed a pretty good amount of products and services that are related to online business and how to make money online. Out of all of those reviews, nothing would even come close to the level of standards that I was looking for in a make money opportunity. The online community at IMPHO has actually impressed me in quite a few ways.
They are teaching a few things that I don’t agree with, but overall this is one of the better opportunities that is available that teaches you how to start an online business. Another thing that you should keep in mind is that they are still new. They have only been around for 2 years so as time goes on they will only get better.
I would recommend this membership site to anyone looking to get started online. Even though they don’t offer nearly as much training, tools, and overall personal 1 on 1 support as Wealthy Affiliate. I think that here in a few years you will be surprised at how much this online community will grow and continue to improve.
I really hope that this review has gave you an idea of what you can expect when you sign up for either a FREE starter membership or if you decide to go premium. If you are a member of IMPHO, or you are thinking about joining this community. I would love to hear your thoughts, questions, or any feedback you would like to add to this review.
I will get back to you within 24 hours with my response to any questions you might have prior to joining. Your Friend Scott
A Brief Overview Of Everything I Have Covered
Website URL: www.impho.com
Owner: Allen Payne
Overall Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars