Product Name: Inbox Blueprint 2.0
Salespage URL: inboxblueprint.com
Product Owner: Anik Singal
Type Of Product: Email marketing/list building
Price To Get Started:$1497
Overall Rating:4.5/ 5 Stars
Anik Singal launched the original inbox blueprint back in January of 2014 and he brought it back in August of this same year. Up until here recently, we haven’t heard much from Anik Singal and many of you may have wondered what he’s been up to lately.
He spent the better part of 2015 helping his other students and in April of 2016 he launched Inbox blueprint 2.0.
I have probably got more requests from my faithful and loyal subscribers for me to do a thorough review of Anik’s latest program and this has been on my to-do list for quite some time now.
What’s new in v 2.0 that wasn’t available in v 1.0?
Continue reading as I’ll be showing you everything that you’ll gain access to and be giving you my honest unbiased opinion as to whether you could benefit from this product or not.
What Changes Can We Expect In This Newly Revised Version Of Inbox Blueprint?
For the most part, the training hasn’t changed much and you’ll still need to go through the same 8 steps as you did in version 1.0.
However, as I continued to work my way through the member’s area, I found that there were many improvements to the system and I will list everything you’ll gain access to below!
- Launchpad- This is done for you software that will allow you to build squeeze pages, create sales funnels, build an opt-in page, and create your very first autoresponder messages. This software’s primary function is to completely automate your business and have everything setup within a couple of minutes.
- Proprietary Content Engine– This is basically a database where you can select pre-written content to send out in your emails.
- Inbox Coaching Calls- This consists of 12 months of coaching calls held several times throughout the week.
- More Live Webinars Hosted By Anik- You’ll gain access to an entire year of live over the shoulder video training by Anik.
- Built-in Saturation Score- This is another feature added in this new update that scans your content and verifies that all your content is unique and sets you apart from other members.
Who Is This Product Intended For?
Even though Anik claims that newbies can pick up this course and catch on quickly, this is where I have to disagree. Email marketing is a pretty complex subject and it can be quite overwhelming if you’re new to online marketing.
I have always said that it’s best to learn how to market to your audience first by building a website and learning how to drive traffic and get ranked in the search engines before you even think about building an email list and getting involved with email marketing.
With that being said, if you happen to be an online marketer who has a decent amount of experience and actually know what the terms “Lead Magnet” “Squeeze Page” “Autoresponder” “Opt-In Page” “Sales Funnel” mean and have a good understanding of how to use them effectively than I think you could benefit from this program.
Let’s Take An Inside Look Into The Member’s Area
Like I said earlier, you’ll need to go through the same 8 steps that you went through in v 1.0 and there isn’t a whole of that’s changed with the training.
In case you aren’t familiar with the training in v 1.0 I’ll list these 8 steps below for you guys!
1. Addiction Meter- This step involves choosing a niche, selecting a product within your niche, and deciding on a traffic source.
Like I said earlier, their training revolves around using paid traffic which can get quite expensive quickly, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing.
2. The Bait- This is where you’ll learn how to build your first opt-in form and create your free gift to give away in exchange for people’s email address.
3. TYP Method- This module shows you how to construct your thank you page and what you should have included when someone signs up to your list. Anik has also included a few secret tips that you can use to become an expert inbox marketer.
4. Email Machine- This is where you’ll learn how to setup your autoresponder and write your first couple messages. This will require you to signup for Sendlane which is another hidden cost that they fail to mention.
5. List Relationship- This module teaches you basic copywriting skills like writing catchy email subject lines, writing compelling and interesting emails, along with building a relationship with your subscribers and how to promote affiliate offers within your content.
6. Payday Secrets- This module primarily focuses on monetization and how to create multiple sources of income.
This includes but isn’t limited to signing up for affiliate programs, how to successfully promote product launches, how to take advantage off event based marketing to increase your revenue, and how to create your own product.
7. Traffic- While this module does cover free and paid traffic methods, the majority of their focus is on paid traffic. I found most of their free methods to either be outdated and no longer relevant, or simply a waste of time of my time.
Here is everything covered in this module below:
- Time vs Money- In this video, you’ll learn the differences between free organic traffic (SEO) and paid traffic sources (PPC) like Google Adwords and FB Ads.
- Guest Blogging
- Forum Posting
- Commenting on other blogs
- Social media posting
- Yahoo Answers
- Solo Ad Swaps
- Paid Solo Ads
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
8. Unlimited Success- This module is pretty much an overview of everything you’ve learned and provides you with a few insider secrets that you can use to maximize your conversion rate and increase your open rates.
As I made my way through the member’s area, probably 1 of the most noticeable changes was the launchpad.
Take a look at the screenshot below to get a visual of launchpad in action!
Besides having the ability to create squeeze pages, sales funnels, and write your autoresponder emails on the fly, it also tracks your conversion rate for you and tells you which campaigns are converting at a higher rate.
How Much Will This End Up Costing You In The Long Run?
The price of this program has gone up drastically since V 1.0 to the point where you’ll likely need to take out a loan just for you to get rolling here and get everything setup. Not to mention the many other hidden charges that you’ll be faced with shortly after you get started.
The core program will set you back a whopping $1497.00 just to get started and the things seem to escalate from there.
Sendlane Autoresponder- Upon joining you’ll need to activate your 30-day trial subscription to Sendlane. This is Anik & Jimmy Kim’s new autoresponder service which you’ll be tied into and be required to use if you want all of this to work.
Plans start out at $9 per month and go all the way up to $499 per month depending on the size of your list.
One of the things that ticked me off the most about this is the fact that you can’t integrate this with Aweber, or any other autoresponder service out there.
Click Perfect- Like Sendlane, you’ll also get a 30 day trial for this software as well. Now this isn’t required, but without it, you won’t be able to track your clicks or tell you which one of your offers are converting better than your other offers.
After your 30 day trial, this will set you back an additional $19 each month.
Paid Traffic- This is another hidden cost that they fail to mention as you’re going through the training.
This can get quite expensive really fast!
Depending on how much traffic you want will determine how much this will end up costing you. You can very well end up losing several thousands of dollars here if you aren’t careful and don’t really know what you’re doing.
My Closing Thoughts
I’ve got to admit, I was blown away by what a drastic improvement Anik has made to his existing program.
I think this would be an excellent course for anyone who has experience marketing products and services online and is looking to expand into the field of email marketing.
However, if you’re a newbie who is just getting started and you’re looking for some solid training on how to build a business online, I seriously wouldn’t recommend this program to you.
There are much higher quality programs out there that are targeted more towards beginners that will show you the proper way to build a business online without confusing you with terms like Autoresponder, Lead Magnets, Sales Funnel, or Squeeze page.
You also won’t need to take out a loan or rob your piggy bank to get started.
They make it easy for you to get started with their Free Starter Membership that includes everything you need to get up and running.
I really hope this review has helped you guys out and given you some insights into what you can expect with Anik’s newly revised 2.0 system.
Are you a current member or perhaps thinking about investing in this program, but were still on the fence?
I would love to hear all about your experience and answer any further questions you may have in the comments below.
Take It Easy Folks