Company Name: Operation 10K
Company Website: http://operation10k.com/
Company Owners: Desmond Ong & Matthew Neer
Advertised Price: $19 + Many Upsells
Type Of Work: Niche Marketing Training
Overall Rank: 1/5 Stars
The minute I landed on their sales page I was presented with a video of Matthew driving a red Ferrari and picking up Desmond In Las Vegas. As soon as I saw this, I knew that this was another get rich quick program where you’ll probably learn more about how much money is in these dudes bank account than you will anything else.
If you’re looking for some quality training I’m sorry to disappoint you but you aren’t going to find that here.
Stay tuned, as I thoroughly review this program and give you guys the scoop on whether it’s legit as well as answering many other questions you may have had before joining.
What Is Operation 10K
Operation 10K was launched on March 21st, 2016 by Mathew Neer and Desmond Ong. In a nutshell, this is a compilation of 10 videos that walks you through everything from planting your first seed to making your first affiliate commission online.
The focus of their training videos is on how to create your own digital product online and build an email list to market your product to.
Creating your own product and building your own email list is probably 2 of the best ways to grow your business but it’s not something I would recommend that you do when you first get started online.
They claim that by using their 3 step system you can pretty much copy and paste their formula, have someone else do all the work for you, and watch your bank account overflow.
Check Out The Screenshot That I’ve Captured For You Below:
It’s programs like these that give the Internet marketing industry a bad name and I despise programs that make it seem like making money online is as easy as 1,2,3. Building a business online requires lots of time and plenty of hard work. It’s not a walk in the park like every other internet marketing guru out there may make it seem.
Anyone that has tried making money online will know exactly what I’m talking about. In my 3+ years in the online world, I know that there is NO SUCH THING as a magical system that will do all the work for you while you sit around and watch your bank account go up.
What Will You Be Doing Once You Join?
Once you join, you’ll gain access to their member’s area where you’ll be presented with 10 video modules that will walk you through how to plant your seed to making your first affiliate commission. Listed below are the list of the 10 videos that you’ll gain access to when you join.
- Module 1 Planting The Seed For Income Domination- This video is all about changing your mindset and building up your confidence.
- Module 2 Understanding The System- In this video you’ll be walked through how this system works and you’ll be shown how to get leads and start building your email list.
- Module 3 The Covert Money Blueprint- Within this training module you’re going to learn how to convert these leads into cold hard cash(Sales)
- Module 4 Identifying Your Cash Machine- This is where you’ll be determining your niche and coming up with a direction for your business.
- Module 5 Value Creation- This is where you’ll start brainstorming for ideas on how to create your own product and what it’s going to be.
- Module 6 Cash Cow Creation- This is where you’ll actually be creating your product. You’ll be presented with 3 options which are A) Ebook B) Video C) Software
- Module 7 Making It Work- This module introduces other ways to grow your business which include starting up a youtube channel, becoming the interview expert, and outsourcing your work.
- Module 8 Money Magnet Asset Generation- This is where you’ll be creating your sales funnel and learning how to build, grow, and convert your list into sales.
- Module 9 Tying Everything Together- This module basically shows you where to market your product once you’ve created it.
- Module 10 Leveraging Top Marketers- You’ll be learning about how to outsource your work within this training module along with some other secret strategies that Desmond reveals.
Here’s What I Liked About It
- A decent amount of training for only $19
- Offers a 60 day Money Back Guarantee
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It?
- Thrives on the get rich quick mentality.
- Low quality training that doesn’t go into enough detail about what exactly you’ll be doing.
- Unrealistic claims that you’ll make $10k within your first 30 days which isn’t possible especially if you’re a newbie.
- You’ll be presented with a ton of upsells in the members area almost immediately after you join which I found to be really annoying.
How Much Does Operation 10K Cost
Their basic training package which I’ve listed above retails for $47 normal price. However, they’re offering this at a 59% discount which brings it down to only $19. This is just the beginning of the costs associated with this program and I will list all of the upsells or OTO’s (One Time Offers) below.
1.$199 Insta site pro- An all done for you solution– This package comes complete with your own website that is already generating lots of traffic daily.
2.$97 Unlimited Super Affiliate Package- You’ll gain instant access to 5 done for you campaigns that will generate
$100 from each one daily.
3.$17/month Discount bar- This is a piece of software that you install on your website that gives you the ability to apply discounts to the products that you’re promoting which will increase conversions.
4.$497 Licensing rights- This will give you the rights to resell this product to other people and earn 100% commission on every sale you make.
If you add this up it can get quite expensive and most of these OTO’s are either not needed or can be obtained free of charge elsewhere.
There is NO reason why you should ever have to pay to join ANY affiliate program. Any program that charges you to join their affiliate program is usually a Ponzi Scheme. They disguise this by giving it a fancy name and calling it “licensing rights”.
Let’s take a few minutes and add these up to see how much money you would be wasting if you decided to go all in and get all 4 of these upsells.
Let’s not forget the $19 that you’ll also be wasting if you would decide to become a member. This comes out to a grand total of $830. I don’t know about you guys but this seems a bit much to pay for a hyped up get rich quick program which offers little to NO value wouldn’t you agree?
Does Matthew & Desmond Offer Any Help & Support When You Need It?
Their support comes in the form of a facebook group and it seems like many people are leaning towards this approach when it comes to customer support.
I find this to be a really weak support channel due to my previous experience with other programs that offered their help and support in this format.
They also have a support desk where you can ask any questions that you may have any they usually will get back to you in 24-48 hours or less.
Check out the program that I’ve been utilizing to earn a full time income online that doesn’t sell you on the dream or blow smoke up your ass. Instead, they provide you with quality training!
Here’s My Final Opinion About Operation 10K
I always try to find the good in every program that I review and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I have nothing good to say about this program. All the positive reviews that are out there are merely affiliates trying to make a commission off you and they don’t have your best interests at heart.
They could actually care less about you and the ONLY thing they’re focused on is taking your money.
This is a JV zoo product which is pretty notorious for promoting hyped up products like this one that leads you to believe that you truly can make thousands of dollars in only a few short days by putting in little to NO work.
Instead of providing you with quality training on how to build an online business they would rather sell you on the dream of quitting your job and becoming rich. Wouldn’t it be nice if it really was this easy to make money online?
Would I call this a scam? No, I wouldn’t go as far to say that it’s a scam. Due to the fact that it is a JV Zoo product which does come with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Would I recommend this as a good starting point for your online career? Absolutely not! There are much better options that are available to you that provide you with a clear and concise plan on how to build an online business without blowing smoke up your ass or breaking your bank.
I really hope this review has given you an inside look at what you will be subjecting yourself too before you make any drastic decisions that you may regret later.
Are you currently a member of operation 10k or were you a previous member who would like to share your experience with other people?
I would love to hear about it and I’m sure other people would as well. Feel free to leave your experience below as well as any comments, questions or any feedback for me below.
I would love to hear from you!
Until Next Time