Company Name: Prizerebel
Company Website: Prizerebel.com
Type Of Work: Rewards Site
Price To Get Started: Free
Overall Rank 7.5/10 Stars
Prizerebel is a free rewards site where members are rewarded free gift cards, cool merchandise, or cold hard cash in exchange for participating in their surveys, trial offers and interacting with their website.
This is currently open to residents that reside in the US, Canada, UK, and Austrailia. You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age or have your parents permission if you’re between the ages of 13-18.
It’s free to join and they currently have over 6 million registered users with this number growing every day.
The company was founded in 2007 and has been in business for nearly 10 years now.
Any company that has been around for that long has got to be doing something right wouldn’t you say?
In that time, they have paid out over $10 million in cash, prizes, and other cool merchandise.
In the following review, you can expect nothing but an unbiased and honest review as to whether I feel this GPT( Get Paid To) site is worth your time and effort or if you would be better off exploring other options.
Are You Guys Ready?
How It Works
Once you join and verify your account you’ll have the chance to earn 100 points right off the bat. I really thought this was cool and this took less than 10 minutes before these points were deposited into my account.
This involves taking a short survey and completing your profile with a clear image of yourself and writing a brief description of yourself in your bio.
Once you complete these simple tasks you’ll be able to move on and see what all this site has to offer you and I’ll be listing everything you’ll have access to once you become a member.
- Taking Surveys- Unlike most survey panels online, the surveys at PR are actually fun and interactive and I thoroughly enjoyed completing their surveys. They work with some of the largest survey routers in the industry with “Your Surveys”, and “Samplicious Surveys” being some of the most popular ones.
- Completing Small Tasks- This ranges anywhere from watching a video, reading an email, or installing an app on your phone. This usually takes less than 30 sec to 1 min to complete and you’re rewarded shortly after you complete these tasks.
- Daily Points- Each day you’ll be presented with a daily challenge and have the opportunity of earning extra points for doing easy tasks.
- Offers Wall- These range from free offers to paid ones and involve you signing up for a particular product or service and providing them with personal information. In order to get credited for these offers, you need to provide valid information and follow their precise instructions.
- Referring People- You’ll also have the chance to participate in their referral program where you can earn up to 30% referral points from each person you invite and they take action. Whenever your referrals earn points you’ll get a 20- 30% cut of all their earnings.
I couldn’t help to notice how similar this program was to Swagbucks which also has a daily challenge where you’ll have the chance to earn bonus points for meeting these daily goals.
How Much Money Can You Earn With This Site?
Like other sites of this nature, their internal currency is based on a point system. Once you start completing offers and racking up points you can exchange these for either cash, gift cards, or other cool merchandise.
Surprisingly enough you can also choose to be compensated in the form of the cryptocurrency bitcoin.
Isn’t that crazy?
Like I’ve said with many other sites that are setup like this, you shouldn’t expect to earn a whole lot of money with these sites. Instead, you should think of this like extra beer money, or a chance to take your husband or wife out to a nice dinner.
It’s hard to say exactly how much money you can earn here, but if you were to spend a couple hours each day and qualify for a decent amount of survey offers you could earn a good $5- $10 for only a few hours of your time.
This will also depend on what level your account is and the more active you are within the community the more you’ll earn.
Take a look at the various account levels you can work towards and how much you can expect to make at each level.
Pros Vs Cons At A Glance
- Free to get started
- A plethora of ways to make money
- Has been around since 2007
- Superlow payment threshold (As little as 200 points)
- Limited earning potential
- Not the way to build a solid and reliable income online
How Do You Get Paid?
Depending on what prize you have selected will determine how your reward will be delivered to you.
If you would rather receive cash payments from PayPal then you would be required to have a PayPal account and provide PR with your account details in order for you to get paid.
If you would rather be compensated in the form of gift cards then these will be delivered to you via email. This way you don’t have to wait weeks for a gift card to arrive in the mail and you can use these the minute they arrive in your inbox.
If you have decided you would rather cash your earnings out for physical merchandise, this would be mailed to your address you have on file with the company (Make sure you’re using valid information when signing up)
Can You Really Make Any Substantial Money With Prize Rebel?
The whole idea behind GPT (Get Paid To) sites are to reward you for doing quick and simple tasks and give advertisers a better idea of how to market their products and services to you.
The money that you make here isn’t going to be enough for you to retire on and I wouldn’t quit your day job just yet.
I always like to think of these types of sites as a way to supplement my existing income and fund a few of my online activities.
Personally, for me, I was able to cash out within a few hours of joining but your experience may be completely different from mine.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys completing surveys, watching videos, and doing odd tasks to make money then I think this could be a good fit for you and you could benefit from what’s being offered here.
However, if you’re the type of person who values your time and would rather spend your time learning a skill that will enable you to build an online business chasing your passion, then I think Wealthy Affiliate would make a much better fit for you.
This is personally where I got my start online and it’s because of their stellar training and 1 on 1 personal help and support that I’ve been earning a solid 4 figure income which continues to grow.
If this sounds like something that interests you then I would highly recommend you check them out and see what they can do for you.
Either way, I hope this review has helped you guys out and has provided you with some valuable insight as to whether this program would make a good fit for you or not.
Do you have a personal experience you would like to share with everyone here today?
How long did it take you guys to initially cash out?
Tell me all about it in the comments below!!