Product Name: Pure Leverage
Owner: Joel Therien
Advertised Price: $24.95 per month
Real Price: $141.90 per month Rating: 1 star out of a 5 star rating
Pure Leverage, Another Pyramid Scheme Or A Legit Opportunity?
It has often been referred to as the ONLY online program that you will ever need in order to make money online. This program was originally launched in 2013 with a set price of $24.95, making it one of the cheapest pyramid style schemes around.
What made this product really concerning to many people was the fact that prior to it even being launched or even before many of the tools or services were fully developed, the owner of the program began accepting payments for it. You can see why many people were immediately concerned, especially to those who began with this program from its inception.
Pure Leverage is a part of another online company known as Global Venture Opportunities or GVO for short. In order for its members to make money, Global Venture Opportunities utilizes a standard downline structure, where the recruiters can make residual income off of the people they recruit the further down the line they go.
This company also provides the hosting, autoresponders, and many other tools that are necessary for you to promote this scheme. There are many different things that you should be concerned about with this program and we will go further in depth into every single one of them in this review.
Pros vs. Cons
- A comprehensive study guide is included in the training material.
- The cost of this program is actually much cheaper than many competitor schemes out there.
- This program claims to give its members 100% payout of their commissions. However, when you check the fine print, you will see that is only offered for a very limited time and is only reserved for top level affiliates.
- Many aspects of this program such as their exclusive tools and services are listed, but are not provided to its members.
- Many of the reviews that you find online are absolutely bogus and make a bunch of false claims on how much money you can really earn with this program.
- If you dare ask about the legitimacy of this program or talk about it in a negative way be prepared to be publicly attacked by Joel himself and possibly banned
- It’s supported by well know IM gurus who have created very low quality products like DotComSecretsX
Unfortunately in this particular instance, the cons of this program heavily outweigh the advantages. There is much more going on inside the members area that even the affiliates are not aware of. The only reason you end up joining this program and making money off of it is to promote the program to others…that is it! There is no real business opportunity available with it.
Who Will Benefit From This Scheme?
This program is geared towards anyone looking to make money online regardless if you are a seasoned marketer or you are new to the industry. While this is what it claims to be, this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
When you take a closer look at this program you will immediately see that there are no real products or services to promote. All of the tools that you find inside of the members area are not even usable.
Many members immediately recognize that the best way to promote this program and to make money with it, is from marketing the opportunity itself, but even for the most experienced marketed its payout system is highly problematic.
You never get a clear picture of how much money you can actually make with this program. The main goal of signing up with this program is to try and get as many people as you can to join under you. With this structure, you are promised to be paid 100% commissions on all of the people you recruit. This is one of the biggest selling features of this program, but is it actually true?
Well, see for yourself!
As you can see from the screenshot above, the sole purpose of this program is for it to sell itself, with a little assistance from you of course. This shows that this program fits into the basic MLM scheme style that is continuously popping up online today.
These kind of programs are created for the sole purpose of helping the person who created it to create a source of income, regardless of the quality of their product or service if it actually exists.
What Tools and Training Materials Are Offered With Pure Leverage?
There is a variety of tools that are offered in the membership area that will help you promote this program in an easier fashion.
Some of the tools that are included are:
- The Elite Coaching Program- This program is nothing but training on attraction marketing tactics. This training gives you in depth details on how to effectively promote the product to others by asking other people to join a high quality service, rather than what it truly is, a power line money making structure.
- Easy Lead Flow Lead Capture System- If you are the type of person who doesn’t know how to build a webpage, this system is designed to help you do just that. This system helps you to create various web pages and turn them into lead capture pages that are designed to capture potential leads.
Within this system, there are also pre-written follow up emails that you are provided with to send to your prospects. This is one of the most useless pieces of software I have ever seen because you are not going to be able to capture leads if you do not know how to generate traffic for yourself.
- An Authority Blog- With this program you are given your own blog to use to promote the program. However, the main problem with this is that it centers solely on promoting the program itself, and nothing else. What this means is if you ever want to create a blog about something that actually interests you, this blog will be useless.
- Turbo Traffic Generation- One of the main worries about this program is that it boasts on its ability to increase your Alexa ranking to boost traffic to your blog or capture pages. If you know anything about Internet marketing then you know that Alexa ranking doesn’t mean a thing in getting your website ranked. This product is completely useless in my opinion.
- Video Email Service- This is another service built around the promotion of this program. This is simply video software that allows you to create your own videos to keep your downline motivated and pumped up. You will then send these videos out to your list.
I have listed everything you’ll receive below:
- Video email autoresponder
- Professional custom made video email templates
Looking For Some Real Training That Doesn’t Force You To Promote Something You Have No Interest In? Click Here To Read About My #1 Recommendation
Does Joel Offer Any Support?
The support offered within this program is something that I have never seen anywhere else. If you ask for help on any of the forums, be prepared to get attacked by other members. This is one of the most common issues on the forums today, causing a lot of people to question the opportunity itself.
However, there are several ways that you can get the support that you may need such as a basic ticket support system or the forums. Also, if you dare ask about the legitimacy of the program or talk about it in a negative way, Joel will publicly attack you and in some cases ban you altogether.
There are many complaints that have arisen because of the lack of support. Also another thing that I want to point out is once you sign up for the program and provide them with your email address be prepared to have your inbox blown up with emails from Joel and his crew.
Take a look at a complaint from someone who signed up with this program just to see what it was all about.
Is This What You Want To See Several Times A Day When You Check Your Email?
If you are going to join an online community that will help you make money online, support is one aspect that’s crucial to your success. You will need to have access to top of the line help to answer any questions that you may have as you are learning how to market the program or opportunity yourself.
How much does it really cost to make money with this program?
While the advertised price starts at $24.95, this is just the beginning of the costs associated with this program. Let’s go into more detail about the true price of this program.
- You are required to pay an additional $19.95 per month just to acquire the right to resell any of the products listed or become an affiliate with the company.
- $97 per month-VIP Exclusive Training Price
So now your monthly costs have gone from $24.95/month, to $45/month and this doesn’t include the VIP training which Joel stresses that you now also need. If you are looking to generate a full-time income from using this program you are going to need to invest at least $141.90 a month. That is certainly far from the advertised price of $24.95 they initially asked for.
This program reminds me of a similar program that was very popular back in 2013 that I’m sure many of you have heard about called Empower Network that was set up in the same way.
Let’s compare Pure Leverage to my #1 recommendation for building a solid and thriving business online!
My Final Opinion
If you were to ask me about what I think about Pure Leverage I would tell you that it’s nothing but Pure Garbage. From the inferior tools that are offered to its members to its ridiculous price just to earn money online, to its ludicrous promises of offering 100% commissions. This program is filled with lies the moment you land on their sales page.
It’s nothing more than a pyramid scheme which was created for 1 reason and that’s to make the product creator(Joel Therien) money and not YOU. If you are familiar with pyramid schemes in any way you’ll know this and want to avoid this program like the plague.
The fact that they offer absolutely NO support, and If you were to go onto one of the forums and ask for some confirmation about the legality of the opportunity that is offered, you would be attacked by angry affiliates who turn on each other as easily as a hungry pack of wolves. This is all a part of the natural behavior of those signed up with the program and it is one that you want to avoid at all costs.
There are much better programs out there that actually teach you REAL marketing skills that you can use to leverage any business model and actually build a REAL business based on something you love doing. I’m not sure about you guys, but I would much rather build a business doing something I’m passionate about vs trying to get my friends and family involved in a pyramid scheme. What about you?
Do you have a personal story you would like to share with everyone about your experience with Pure Leverage? I would love to hear about it and I’m sure other people would as well. You’ll be helping other people from falling victim to this scam and you’ll be saving them lots of time and money.
I really hope this review has given you a better understanding of how the program works and why you should avoid signing up to it. Please leave your comments, questions, and any feedback for me below. I will get back to you A.S.A.P
Your Friend, Scott