Name: Banners Broker
Sales page URL: bannersbroker.com
Price to get started: This varies depending
on which ad group you subscribe to.
Owner: Chris Smith
Training provided: NONE
Help and support: NONE
Overall program rating: 0 out of a 5 star rating system
Program Overview and a Brief description
So what exactly is the banners broker program and why should you avoid this ponzi scheme? Well, it is setup to help website owners and people who run an online business get traffic to their website through targeted paid ads.
You are basically buying traffic and impressions and you will be displaying banner ads on your website. You will get paid for every impression you get. This has got to be one of the biggest schemes I have ever seen. If your getting confused about how this program works don’t feel bad. I found it pretty confusing myself at first.
Who is the targeted audience for Banners Broker?
Anyone who is looking to grow their online business and earn revenue from ads on their site. If you are looking to find an advertising program and would like to get additional traffic to your site I WOULD NOT recommend this program whatsoever. I will list everything this program has to offer and show you why you need to avoid it and run the other way.
Is there any quality tools or training provided?
There is no training or tools offered when you join. They claim that any average person can do this with little to know experience. This is not the case with this program because to begin with, it is very confusing and its not clear as to what it really is.
Lets take a look at a few areas of this scheme and see if we can gain any knowledge about how everything works
- You will need to decide how much traffic you are going to need and you buy these in something called traffic hits.
- Their packages are color coded and you need to reach at least 5000 traffic hits before you can move up to the next level.
- You can only join by another person referring you
- You can also promote this scam if you want to and rip other people off. If you do, you will earn traffic hits that you can use to go up to the next level.
Is There Any Help and Support If You Need It?
There is a help page listed under the support tab. Since it’s a private network and you can only get in through another member is not a good thing. You can contact them by filling out a contact form with just your email address. If you do happen to send them an email, it will come back as an invalid address. This should be another red flag and this program is full of red flags.
Contacting affiliates for help and support will do you no good either. They either won’t respond to you at all, or it will take them 4 or 5 days to get back with you.
Here is some of the pros and cons! Let’s check them out
- Get your websites advertised on their huge network
- Only pay for the amount of traffic you need
- Fits perfect into the definition of a Ponzi scheme
- Has multiple complaints filed with the BBB(Better Business Bureau)As well as 6 current claims filed against this company right now
- Can’t obtain a merchant account with reputable companies like Paypal. This should be another red flag
- You can only join if you are referred by someone else
- There is no free trial you need to pay up before you join
- There is no training or help and support
- There have been several reports that they haven’t made any payouts since 2012
- Is in no way user friendly or recommended for newbies just getting started
- Master card has withdrew their services from them because they don’t want to be a part of this pyramid scheme
Here are some of the different packages offered
- Advertiser Package- You will be given a block of 1,000 free impressions to get started. After you specify how and where you want your ads to appear. Your website will be advertised on their network according to the specifications that you have gave them.
- Publisher Package- If you pick this option you will be displaying their ads on your website. You earn revenue from each impression you get. The problem with this is that you will be promoting scams right on your website.
- Ad Publisher combo package- With this you will have the chance to earn revenue from advertising, as well as having your website advertised on the many websites in their network. In essence you are double dipping here and increasing your chances of getting ripped off even more.
Banners Broker has a history of not paying their affiliates
There have been numerous complaints that they have not been paying their affiliates and people are pretty pissed off about this. There has been so many people ripped off by this company that there is a Facebook page called:
Banners Broker Ponzi Scam
The page currently has 11, 273 likes with this number growing daily. That is a lot of people and it is enough to fill a football stadium. This many people can’t be wrong and as you will see in the screenshot below people are fed up with this scheme.
As you can see over 400,000 affiliates and none of them have been paid. Its clear to see that this is definitely a scam and should be avoided altogether.
Lets take a look at what the true definition of a ponzi is
A Ponzi Pyramid scheme- A fraudulent investment which pays it’s investors returns on their own money, or the money paid by subsequent investors. Instead of paying them from the profit earned from the organization.
I couldn’t have described it better myself and I think they fit very well under this description.
How much does Banners Broker cost to join?
This is where it really gets confusing and very expensive, depending on what package you decide to go with.
You can start out with the basic business package which is $145 but you will also need to purchase 14 more packages if you want to level up. This will end up costing you around $345 total but it doesn’t stop there.
For complete details check out the chart below
There is also the advertiser/publisher packages that you can buy. The prices here are just outright ridiculous and they can get as expensive as $11,000. I hope that nobody would even think about spending that much money on a scheme like this.
This can get really expensive and I would highly advise you to stay as far away from this as possible. If you are interested in doing some paid advertising I would suggest Google Ad words and Ad sense. This is a legit company that is well known and they aren’t going to rip you off.
Here’s My Final Take On This Ponzi Scheme
This has got to be one of the biggest Ponzi’s that I have ever reviewed. It is not open to the public and you need a referring member to get in. There is absolutely NO training OR help and support if you need it. The email that they have listed on their support page comes back as an invalid address.
The program is so complex and has so many different levels to it that I don’t see how anyone can figure it out. There are over 400,000 affiliates that are still waiting to be paid. There are also quite a few reports from affiliates that they haven’t paid out since 2012.
So let’s sum things up here and put a few things into perspective
If you were looking to invest your money into something that is going to grow then this is definitely not the program for you.
If you are looking to get lots of targeted traffic and learn all you can about getting traffic and paid advertising. I’m afraid that you are going to be disappointed, because you are not going to learn anything like that with this program.
If you were looking to get an online business up and running and learn how the process of earning money online works. I’m afraid that this program is not going to deliver.
There are legitimate programs out there that teaches you how to do this and you can get started for Free. If you have been a victim of this Ponzi scheme I would love to hear about your experience with them.
Also if you are one of the 400,000 affiliates out there that still hasn’t been paid I would love to hear about your experience as well. I will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
Leave your comments below
Your Friend Scott
Would You Like To See My #1 Ranked Product Of All Time And Get Real Training on Internet Marketing? Click Here