Are you looking to find high quality keywords for your online marketing campaigns? If you are an Internet marketer who does keyword research on a daily basis. Then you know that having a keyword tool that is going to give you true and accurate up to the minute results should be #No1 on your list.
How to save time and money when doing keyword research
While there are a bunch of different keyword tools available to you out there. Having 1 that goes above and beyond the basic keyword research process is going to make your job as an internet marketer a piece of cake.
What if I told you there was a way to cut the time you spend doing keyword research in half. Would you be interested in finding out how? I have always said time is money so if I can save time and money then I’m all for it.
Taking keyword research to the next level and beyond
Let me introduce Jaaxy The most advanced keyword tool ever. I like to think of it more like an all in 1 keyword research suite.
In under 30 seconds you can find out
- the competition of any keyword(How many other pages are ranked in Google exactly)
- the monthly searches
- how much traffic each keyword gets
- If the domain is available for purchase for your particular keyword
- What affiliate programs are associated with that keyword or niche
- The Keyword quality indicator green, yellow, or red
- Whether the keyword has a strong enough SEO power to get ranked high in the search engines or not
- Where your website is ranked in the search engines
Don’t take my word for it though try it out for yourself below by searching for a keyword yourself. You will be amazed at how much time Jaaxy will save you when compared to other tools.
I have to admit before I was introduced to Jaaxy I always did my keyword research with the free Google keyword tool or I would use Google instant.
Using these free methods always gave me the accurate results I was looking for but it always ended up taking a couple hours. I kept saying I sure wish there was an easier and faster way to do keyword research.
Understanding how keyword research works and how to get ranked high in the search engines
It all boils down to understanding 3 things
- QSR(Quoted Search Results) This is your competition you want to aim for anything under 400. If you can narrow this down to 300 or below, you very well could get ranked on the first page of Google within a couple days.
- KQI(Keyword Quality Indicator) Based on a traffic light system this nifty little feature will tell you if a keyword is worth it or not.
- Green means it’s an awesome keyword worthy of ranking high in the search engines.
- Yellow means approach this keyword with caution. You can obtain rankings with this keyword but it will take more work than usual.
- Red is no good trying to get ranked under this keyword would be impossible.
- Monthly searches- You should go after keywords that get at least 50 searches a month and on up. If it is being searched for then you should pursue it. The traffic will come after you get indexed and start to obtain good rankings.
If you can accomplish these 3 simple things when doing your keyword research you can take over the search engines.
For a more in depth look at everything Jaaxy offers then check out my review. As always if you found this content useful please share it and if you have a question or would like to leave a comment please do so below.
I will get back to you in under 24 hours Your Friend Scott