Product Name: The Viral Review Bot
Sales Page URL:
Price: Free to get started
+ many up sells/down sells in the back office
Owner: Dan Weaver
Training: Newbie to advanced
Support: Phone, Skype, Webinars, Email
Overall Rank: 2 out of a 5 star rating
Product Overview Of The Viral Review Bot
I received a request to do a review on this product a couple of weeks ago. It took me a while to gather up enough information on this to do a thorough review for you guys but I finally got it all together.
The viral review bot is basically a copy of an automated website that is setup for you with reviews of at least 15 other click bank products in the make money online niche. These all have your affiliate links embed into them so if someone would be to come to your site and click on them and make a purchase you would get a commission.
Check out my screenshot below for a more detailed description.
When I first started reviewing this program and saw that you could get started for free I thought maybe this program was legit. The further I got into it and the more I read I didn’t like it. Keep reading to see why I felt this way.
Who Will Benefit From Using The Viral Review Bot?
They say that anyone can get started for free, setup their account and be earning money in a couple days. Everything is pretty much setup for you and there is no prior experience needed for you to promote this product and make money with them.
Do They Provide You With Any Quality Tools & Training?
Depending on if you have a free account or a premium account there are different training and tools for each one. I will go over the training and tools for each account below.
What is provided in the free account?
- They show you how to share a link on Facebook which is of course to help promote their own product.
- There are a few videos that are promoting automated software for getting traffic to your website.
- They recommend that you register your own domain and then provide you with a link to Go daddy.
- There is a series of 9 videos that focus on how to get traffic to your site in a variety of different ways. This includes writing articles at several article directories, article spinning, using Google ad words, getting ranked in the serps, creating videos, and many more.
- There are a few methods discussed about offline promotion of the viral review bot.
What’s Provided in the Premium account?
- In addition to everything above you also get an extra set of videos that go into some advanced methods of generating traffic to your website.
- You get the added option of adding Google ad sense to your sidebar along with banners that you can have along the side.
- They also provide you with your own email marketing list in which they manage for you and monitor. This also comes with 10 extra email marketing lists in addition to the first one.
- When free members sign up through you they will be displaying all of the above things on their website. Google ad sense, your email marketing list opt in form, and all of your banners.
- If your members that have joined through you upgrade you get a $20 commission.
To be honest, I have gone over these things several times and there doesn’t seem to be any real training here at all. They just tell you how to do it and don’t show you. I am a firm believer that if you show someone how to do something instead of just telling them you will have much more success in Internet marketing.
The tactics they tell you to use are very spammy and is not recommended at all if you want to get Google rankings.
Does Dan Offer His Help & Support ?
If you are willing to fork over an extra $97 per month Dan will be glad to offer his personal one on one coaching. This includes a direct telephone number to him and his team.
Get exclusive access to Dan and his entire team via Skype.
Get exclusive email support directly from Dan and his entire team from this email address.
Regular live exclusive webinars. Stay up to date with the latest news going on at the viral review bot. All of this is included in your $97 fee per month.
There is standard email support for free members but I wouldn’t expect a response any time soon if you should need to ask questions about anything.
Looking for personal one on one coaching at no additional cost? Check out my #1 rated product of all time here
Let’s Take A Closer Look At The Pros & Cons Of This Program
- You can get started for Free
- They offer a 60 day money back guarantee
- They make it easy for you to get started with your own automated website.
- Before you even get into the membership area you are presented with 3 up sells, then a down sell if you deny the premium upgrade.
- They are promoting shiny objects and get rich quick schemes that will do nothing but leave you broke and make their pockets fatter.
- You have to pay extra for help and support when it should be included in the premium account.
- No real training or quality tools offered. There’s a lot of telling and not enough showing.
- They tell you to use a few methods for getting traffic that should never be used, like article spinning, and buying automated software to get traffic.
- They make it seem easy to make thousands of dollars online in a few short days when we all know this ain’t true.
- There has been complaints that after you make a sale you don’t get paid what Dan says you do.
How Much Does It Cost To Get Started?
Free to get started but don’t let this fool you into thinking this is a legitimate program because it’s not.
Upsell#1 Premium access for $37 per month, then if you decline this offer you are presented with a down sell offer for $4.99 for your first month.
Upsell #2 Get access to over 30 different money making courses for $57. These are basically more low quality spammy get rich quick schemes that don’t work and is a waste of money. Check out my screen shots of just a few of them below.
Upsell #3 Personal help and one on one coaching. When I saw that Dan was charging a hefty $97 extra a month just for help and support that should be included in his premium package this is what really turned me off.
In order to get the help and support you need plus get their premium package you are looking at around $134 every month. This is a pretty hefty price tag for a product that is not even worth it in my opinion.
Here are my final thoughts on the viral review bot
Anything that promises you instant wealth in a couple days using
spammy methods of getting traffic is no good and should be avoided altogether. The premium membership is not worth the price tag and I have seen several complaints from ex-premium members that said you don’t get paid the commissions you are promised at the premium level.
Another thing that instantly threw up a red flag for me was they are charging an extra $97 per month just for help and support. Anyone who uses their customers to make their wallets fatter than they already are instead of trying to help them succeed online doesn’t get my vote.
The only thing Dan is trying to do is get his program to go viral by having everyone promote it and share it with everyone. If he really cared about your success online he wouldn’t be charging extra for everything.
If you are sick and tired of falling for scams like the one above. Check out my #1 rated product of all time here.
Have you had a personal experience with the viral review bot that you would like to share with everyone? If so I would love to hear it and I’m sure everyone else would too. You will be saving other people lots of time and money. I really appreciate you helping me try and make the internet a safer place for everyone. Leave your comments and experience below and I will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Your Friend Scott