Availability: Android or iOS
Owner: Andrew Lin
Type Of App: Rewards App
Overall Rating: 4.5/ 5 Stars
With all the different apps out there that claim to pay you for doing simple tasks and completing offers, which one can you really trust?
I had the pleasure of speaking with the CEO of AppKarma last week via email.
He asked me if I would review AppKarma on my website and give my thoughts on this app.
I told him I would love to do a thorough and detailed review on this and share it with you guys here today.
Have you guys heard anything about this app or know anything about it?
If not, then I encourage you to stick around as I’ll be going into detail here and showing you the multiple ways you can earn money from this app.
Is it possible for you to earn any substantial money here for installing apps, playing games, and completing offers?
Continue reading to find out!!
What Is AppKarma?
This is a rewards app that enables users to earn cash payments or free gift cards to some of the most popular retailers out there.
This includes places like Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, & Google Play just to name a few!!
This app launched in April of 2014 by a guy who goes by the name of Andrew Lin.
Within no time at all, it quickly rose up to the top of the charts on Google Play and has scored an astounding 4.7 stars out of 5.
There are currently over 3.5 million users worldwide and this app continues to dominate the charts as one of the highest rated reward apps out there.
Where Can You Get AppKarma?
- Android Users- This is available on the Google Play store
- iOS Users- Go to appkarma.io using your safari browser. Follow instructions and you’ll be prompted to install a companion app called Word Karma. Open this app to access AppKarma. To use it, simply keep the Word Karma app open.
- Desktop Users- You’ll be directed to a page where you can text yourself a link to install the app.
If you would join through anyone else out there on the interweb that’s promoting this app, you’ll only get the standard 300 points for signing up.
However, being the awesome guy that I am, lol and because I sincerely want to help you guys cash out your earnings quicker, I’m offering you an astounding 500 points for signing up under me.
How does that sound to you guys?
Pretty sweet deal if you ask me, wouldn’t you guys, agree?
Simply enter the referral code Scottdawg2017 when signing up.
In order to get your 500 points, you’ll need to complete 1 offer.
This consists of either creating your account, checking in, or verifying your email address.
How Does It Work?
There are many ways for you to earn rewards inside this app, but the main objective here is to complete offers.
Browse through a variety of app offers and install the ones that look appealing to you.
Follow instructions and meet the requirements to unlock rewards and start leveling up.
Take a look at the screenshots I’ve captured for you guys below to get a visual of how all of this works
It can take up to 24 hours or more for your points to show up in your account from installing an app or game so be patient.
Also, featured apps don’t qualify for rewards!!
Are you the type of person who is constantly playing games on your phone all the time?
Wouldn’t it be freaking sweet if you could get paid to play these games and install some of your favorite smartphone apps?
What kind of games and apps are we talking about, Scott?
Here are just a few of the wide selection available to you inside this app!!
- Inbox Dollars
- Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- Zynga Poker Texas Holdem
- Final Fantasy XV A New Empire
- Plus, much, much more………
In order to unlock the rewards associated with each offer, you’ll need to meet a few requirements!!
This consists of:
- Installing the app
- Reaching level 5 or higher
- Complete a tutorial
- Etc, Etc, Etc……..
They put these requirements in place so that you can’t game the system and try to uninstall the app after you collect your reward.
Heres What I Liked About It
- An ingenious way to earn free gift cards and cash money
- Available on both platforms (Android & Apple)
- Get 500 points just for signing up
- Low payment threshold
- A variety of popular gift cards to choose from
- Multiple ways to earn
- Rewards are digital and delivered within 24 hours
- Achieved a 4.7/ 5 stars on Google Play (Which is impressive)
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It
- Limited earning potential
- Some offers cost money
Other Ways To Unlock Additional Rewards
- Get 5% Back When Redeeming Points- Earn a 5% bonus each time you cash out your rewards
- Achievement Badges– Unlock badges for completing tasks like signing up, checking in, and completing 5 offers.
- Level Up- (Android Users Only) As you start unlocking badges you’ll move up to the next level and qualify to unlock an additional 5% in rewards.
- Become A VIP Member- Are you a vlogger with a YouTube channel or do you run a popular website that receives at least 1,000 views a week? You might want to consider signing up for their VIP membership.
You’ll have the ability to earn 30% of what your referrals earn + you’ll unlock additional ways to earn even more rewards.
How Do You Get Paid?
Their currency comes in the form of points which can be exchanged for either gift cards or PayPal cash payments.
There are a variety of gift cards for you to choose from and it usually takes 24 hours to receive your gift card after you cash out.
Take a look at the screenshot I’ve captured for you guys below to get a better idea of what I’m talking about:
As you can see above, there is a wide selection of gift cards to choose from that caters to many walks of life.
PayPal payments take the same amount of time to process and these payments are delivered through the app.
These will show up in the “My Rewards” section of the app like you see in the screenshot above.
- $5 PayPal cash- 6,000 Points
- $10 PayPal cash- 10,000 Points
- $25 PayPal cash- 25,000 Points
- $50 PayPal cash- 50,000 Points
- $100PayPal cash- 100,000 Points
Gift card codes are delivered directly through the app as well but will remain locked for 24 hours to prevent any fraudulent activity from taking place.
After 24 hours, these gift cards will be released to you and will be available in the “my rewards” section.
What’s So Unique About AppKarma?
There are many things that make this app stand out from the other similar reward apps out there and here are just a few off the top of my head.
- More Rewards- Unlike other reward apps of this nature, there is an abundance of different types of offers that are available to you within this app than anywhere else.
- Karma Plays- This is a feature available exclusively through this app that’s not available anywhere else. Earn daily rewards for keeping and playing with the apps you’ve installed and were rewarded points for.
- More Opportunities To Earn Rewards- Earn badges, level up, check-in, and earn Karma Plays
- Low Payment Threshold- Cash out your points in only a couple of days with their super low payout requirements.
My Closing Thoughts
I have reviewed my fair share of reward apps in my time as an internet marketer and none of them have even come close to what this app has to offer you.
From there diverse ways to earn rewards to their massive gift card selection and the ability to receive PayPal payments, I would say there is something here for everyone.
In the little amount of time that I messed around with it, I was able to rack up close to 600 points in a matter of minutes.
If I would have played with it longer than I did, could you imagine how many points would be at stake?
I’m sure you would probably be looking at double or more.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys installing apps, playing games, and completing small tasks, then why not get paid for it?
However, if reward apps don’t happen to be your thing, that’s cool.
Perhaps you would benefit more from this program here instead!!
I really hope this review has given you guys an inside look at everything that’s available to you inside AppKarma and provided you with the information you were looking for.
Do you have a personal experience that you would like to share with other people concerning this app?
I would love to hear all about and I’m sure other people would as well!!
Leave your comments, experience, or any additional questions you have for me in the comments below!!
Until Next Time