I have received a few emails asking me what is Clicksure and is this a company you would feel comfortable adding to your income stream or is it one you should avoid doing business with them altogether?
Well, I have taken quite some time and have done some thorough research on this affiliate network.
Within the following review, I’ll be providing you with the shocking truth about this affiliate network and showing you whether this company actually pays out like they claim.
What Is Clicksure And Can You Really Make Money With Them?
Simply put, this is an online digital marketplace where people submit their products to the public network, also known as an affiliate network. You, as an affiliate, can choose which products you would like to promote and you’ll receive a commission for every sale you make.
Yes You Can Make Money With Them And There Are Actually 2 Ways You Can Go About Doing This And I Will List Them Below!
- Make money as an affiliate- Like I said above you can pick and choose which products you would like to promote by grabbing your affiliate link for the product and writing a review. At the bottom of your review, you insert your affiliate link and when people click your link and make a purchase you get paid between 25%-75% commission for each sale you make.
- Make money as an advertiser- If you have a digital product that you would like to sell, you can add your product to their massive online marketplace and pay other affiliates to do the selling for you. Not only will you make more money this way but you will be taking the grunt work out of the equation by paying this affiliate network a small fee to handle all the transactions, refunds, and customer service for you.
As You Will See Below People Are Making Money With Them!
Are They A Legit Company To Do Business With?
They have been around for many years and they do actually pay their affiliates. The beef that I have with this particular affiliate program is the number of voids they get each and every month. (Check screenshot below)
How are you supposed to make money if you get more voids than you do sales? I seriously wouldn’t recommend that you have anything to do with this affiliate program if you want to actually make some money.
They seem to also be very big on offering a 60-day refund. They state several times throughout their website that if you are satisfied with your purchase you can always ask for a refund.
A company with a reputation built on having shitty products and high refund rates is definitely not the best way to get started online.
Basically, these are products that Clickbank has rejected and won’t allow on their affiliate network. This is due to the fact that they are flat out scams. IM (Internet Marketing) gurus flow to Clicksure because they know that they have no regulations and allow anything on their network.
I actually did a review on a click sure product a couple weeks ago that you can check out here
Here Are A Few Pros And Cons
- They do actually pay their affiliates for any commissions you earn
- They offer a 60-day refund policy
- If you have a digital product that you want to sell on their network they do all the heavy lifting for you while you sit back and get paid
- If you are a seller or a buyer, the support is decent. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing for the affiliates that are promoting their products.
- Way too many scam products listed- 99% of the products you find on their marketplace are not only scams but are completely useless and a waste of your time and money.
- An extremely high refund rate- Good luck on trying to make money as you’ll likely get more refund requests than you will sales.
- Reputation- Not only does Clicksure have a bad reputation for allowing anything and everything on their network, but you as an online business owner also has a reputation to protect. Do you really want your inbox flooded with hate mail from people who trusted your recommendation and bought the product you recommended only to find out it was a scam?
Looking To Promote A Product With Little To No Refunds, An Awesome Reputation, And Get Paid Up To $175 Per Sale? Click Here!
Would You Rather Build A Reputation Or Make A Quick Buck?
There are many people who are making money with Clicksure who are only out for 1 thing and that’s to make a quick buck.
If you are one of those people then this could very well be a good fit for you.
However, if you actually care about your reputation and you aren’t comfortable promoting scams to other people, then I recommend you stay as far away from any products associated with this affiliate network.
Here’s something to keep in the back of your mind before you even consider joining this affiliate network.
There are real people attached to every commission you make who are spending their hard earned money and trusting you to lead them in the right direction.
When you recommend products to your visitors you should believe in the products and only recommend something that you feel would help them out. At the end of the day, it’s up to you.
Do you want to run a money grab business or one that you will be proud of?
Let’s not forget my favorite affiliate program of all time which pays me a hefty $175 commission per sale, Lifetime cookies, and up to 50% recurring commissions every month.
Clicksure is a legitimate marketplace place where many people are having great success and are making a ton of money from it.
Due to the huge amount of scams and low quality products found on their marketplace, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I recommended this as a reputable income stream to add to your online business.
Do you have a personal experience with Clicksure that you would like to share with everyone here today?
I would love to hear about it and I’m sure everyone else would as well. Leave your comments, questions, or anything that you feel would add to this post in the comments section below and I will reply back to you A.S.A.P.
Your Friend, Scott