Company Name: Product Report Card
Website URL: productreportcard.com/
Advertised Price: Free
Type Of Work: Taking surveys among other things
Overall Rating: 4/5 Stars
What Exactly Is Product Report Card?
This is another market research company where you can earn money by taking surveys, completing your profile, and interacting on their site. There are also many other ways that you can earn money with them which I’ll go into further detail here in a few minutes.
Unlike other survey sites out there that are usually a waste of time, this one really stood out to me as being one of the very few legitimate ones out there. Within this product report card review, I’ll be revealing everything that you’ll be doing once you join and showing you the income potential that’s available with this company.
The Many Different Ways That You Can Earn Money With This Site
There are actually 6 ways that you can earn money with on this site and I was really impressed that completing trial offers wasn’t 1 of them. Personally, I can’t stand trial offers due to the simple fact that you usually end up losing more money than you make with them and they happen to be VERY time consuming.
The main way that you earn money here is through completing surveys, but as I started digging deeper into their site, I noticed that they had a whole lot more to offer than your average survey site.
I will list all of these opportunities for you guys below
- Verifying Your Account- You’ll get $5.00 deposited into your account for simply completing your account setup and verifying your account.
- Completing Your Profiles- There is a whole lot more to this then giving your name, email address and writing a bio about yourself. There are actually 10 different profiles where you’ll have the chance to earn money by simply providing details about things that you’re interested in and household items that you buy on a day to day basis.
- Registering Products That You Own- This is where things get pretty interesting and you’ll get the chance to earn some cash by simply reviewing products that you already own.
- Participating In Their “In Home Product Tests- Here you will have the chance to get free products shipped to your door and try them out for 7 days. You’ll then need to complete a questionnaire about your experience using the product. (You’ll need to complete a 20-minute qualification survey to see if you qualify first)
- Focus Groups- Every so often, you’ll be invited to participate in “focus group studies” This is where you’ll be asked to meet somewhere locally to review products.
This is in addition to completing surveys and when you combine these things together you can make a decent amount of money here, but I wouldn’t quit your day job just yet.
Here’s What I Liked About It
- Free to join
- Offers a variety of payment options ie:PayPal, Amazon gift cards or a pre-paid Visa gift card, or check
- Has a solid B rating with the BBB
- No annoying trial offers
- A variety of ways to earn money
- Very transparent site with no hyped up claims
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It
- $25 payment threshold which could take you a while to reach
- You don’t qualify for lots of surveys even after you’ve spent time going through them
- Doesn’t offer nearly as many surveys as MintVine which is another legit survey site
How Much Money Can You Earn From Each Task You Complete?
You can earn anywhere from $0.10 up to $200 depending on the nature of your assignment and the amount of time it takes you to complete it. I will list below how much you can expect to earn from each one.
- Completing All Of Your Profiles- Including the $5 sign on bonus that gets credited to your account shortly after verifying your account, you can also earn an additional $3.25 which comes out to $8.25. Note this should only take you 10-15 minutes.
- Completing Surveys- This usually depends on the nature of the survey and the time it takes you to complete it. Most surveys pay anywhere from $0.25 up to $5.
- Registering & Reviewing Products- This tends to pay $0.50 for each product you review. This shouldn’t take you longer than 5 minutes to complete each one.
- Participating In Home Product Tests- Once again this depends on the product that you’re asked to review and whether you meet the requirements or not. Most of the product tests that I’ve participated in paid $5 a piece and you also get to keep the product and use it free of charge so that’s always a plus.
- Focus Groups- If you do get the chance to participate in these groups I would highly advise that you do it. This is probably one of the best ways to earn money on this site.
You’ll have the chance to earn between $150-$200 for each focus study you participate in. These usually run anywhere from 2-3 hours up and can last up to 2 days in some cases. (Definitely Worth Looking Into)
The more complete your profile is, the more surveys you’ll unlock. You can also get paid for being active on their site by striving for 100% completion of verification, product registrations, and activity. Take a look below to get a better idea of what I’m talking about.
How Do You Get Paid?
There are a few ways you can choose to get paid which are
- PayPal- Have your earnings deposited directly into your PayPal account once you reach the $25 payment threshold
- Amazon Gift Card- You also have the option of having your earnings deposited onto an Amazon gift card.
- Visa Pre-Paid Card- This option is also available to you if you would rather have your earnings put on a prepaid card Visa card.
- Paper Check- This is another payment option that’s available to you if you would rather receive a check in the mail.
There is a $25 payment threshold that you’ll need to meet before you can request a payment.
My Final Thoughts
Product Report Card is among the very few survey sites that are actually legit and they do payout as long as you meet their qualifications when requesting a payout. Keep in mind, though, that it’s nearly impossible to make any life changing money with any survey site it doesn’t matter how legit it is.
I haven’t had the greatest luck with any survey sites in the past, but I really like this one and I have already made some money with it. I haven’t quite earned enough to request a payment just yet but I’m working on it. This could be a great way for you guys to earn some gas money, or earn enough to take your husband or wife out to eat.
Like I said earlier, this could be a great way for teenagers as well as stay at home moms and dads to earn some extra money in their spare time. However if you’re looking to quit your job and complete surveys all day I’m afraid you’re going to be highly disappointed with this site.
If you’re looking to quit your job to learn how to make some life changing money working strictly from home I would recommend that you Check Out My #1 Recommendation Here.
How was your experience with Product Report Card? How much money have you earned with it so far? Would you recommend this survey site to your friends or family? I would love to hear all about it in the comments section below.