Program Name: SFI
Program Website: https://www.sfimg.com
Type Of Program: MLM
Cost To Get Started: Free with the option to upgrade
Overall Rank: 3/5 Stars
In my early days of searching for ways to make money online, I had come across a plethora of programs that claimed to hold the keys to my success as an online marketer.
It just so happened that 1 of these programs was SFI which was known as Six Figure Income back in the day.
However, this company has evolved quite a bit over the years and they have now changed their name to Strong Future International.
Which name sounds better to you guys?
The first one, or the second one?
Personally, I feel that the 2nd one sounds a whole lot credible and this alone sets them apart from all the other MLM systems out there that are similar to this one.
Wouldn’t you guys agree?
Why did they decide to change their name?
That’s a great question and just 1 of the many questions I’ll be answering within the following review!!
I’ve had a few people request that I review this program so that they could get an inside look at everything that’s available here so they could make a sound decision as to whether this would be a good fit for them or not.
I figured, why not?
Let’s see what all has changed over the years!!
What Is The SFI Opportunity All About?
This company launched clear back in 1998 when the idea of making money online was still pretty fresh and new.
Back in 1998, I had no idea that making money online was even possible.
They are based out of Lincoln Nebraska and they’re a division of Carson services Inc.
They claim to be 1 of the biggest network marketing company in the world with over 200,000 affiliates and available in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
There are actually several ways for you to generate an income with this company and I’ll be going into detail about this here in a few minutes.
Here’s What I Liked About It
- Can earn you money at the free level
- You aren’t required to recruit people to earn money
- Multiple income streams
- Help & support is above average compared to other MLM systems of this nature
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It
- MLM based
- Their compensation plan can be overwhelming and hard to understand if you have no previous experience
- In order to make a great deal of money here, you’ll need to recruit members
This entire system is sponsor based meaning that you’ll need to sign up under someone in order to qualify to create an account with SFI.
However, sponsoring people and recruiting them into this system isn’t the only way to earn money and that is one of the many beef’s that I usually have with so many of the other MLM based systems out there today.
Upon joining and creating your free account you’ll have your first $20 deposited into your affiliate account.
What’s the catch?
In order to claim this $20 bonus, you’ll need to make your first sale before these funds will be released to you.
There are a few things that you’ll need to do once you create your account and I’ll be listing these for you guys below!!
There are 2 lists that you’ll need to complete shortly after you join and these are:
- To Do List- These are basic things like verifying your email address, whitelisting SFI and their affiliates in your email inbox, setting up your profile, setting up and sending out your welcome msg to your upline leaders.
Your to-do list will constantly change on a daily basis and this list will constantly be updated.
- Getting Started Actions- This list is basically a continuation of your to-do list that has quite a few added tasks that you’ll need to complete like, reading their getting started FAQ page, liking them on FB and twitter, and, reviewing the SFI compensation plan.
You can earn versa points (VP) for each one of these tasks and I’ll be going more into detail on this next so I encourage you to continue reading.
How Do You Earn VP (Versa Points)?
VP or versa points are SFI’s virtual currency and one of the main ways that you can earn money with this system.
There are a few ways for you to earn this virtual currency with this system and I’ll be listing these for you guys below.
- Completing tasks from your to-do list and getting started lists
- Recruiting members into the system
The majority of the VP points that you’ll earn will come from completing your to-do list and staying on top of all your other tasks and continuing to be active in the community.
Take a look at the screenshot that I’ve captured for you guys below for a more detailed breakdown of how many vp points you can earn from completing each task.
As you can see above, there are lots of vp points up for grabs by completing this short list of tasks (460 to be exact) with much more available to you as you continue to scroll down this page.
Also, you’ll earn 35 vp points for simply uploading an image of yourself to the affiliate center.
The reason why this isn’t pictured above is due to the fact that I already completed this task earlier.
There are daily, weekly, and, monthly actions that you’ll need to complete to earn the maximum vp for any given month.
Once you start earning a fairly decent amount of vp points you’ll have the opportunity to move up in rank and qualify to earn more money with this system.
Moving Up In The Ranks
As you continue to earn vp for doing various tasks and being active in the community you’ll have the chance to improve your rank and gain some authority.
There are 7 levels of rank that you’ll need to reach and maintain to continue receiving the benefits associated with each one.
Check Them Out Below!!
- Affiliate- This is where everyone starts out and there are no minimum requirements to maintain your rank at this level
- Executive Affiliate(EA)- Once you earn 1500 vp from your to-do list and you’ll be upgraded to the position of EA.
Some of the benefits included at this level are:
- Access to profit sharing where you’ll be rewarded a minimum of 1500 shares in their “Triple Clicks Executive Pool”
- You’ll also qualify to earn unlimited Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, as well as ECA Royalties, along with Milestone Shares.
- Some of the other perks available at this level include TSA rewards, free Tcredits, instant group messaging and so much more.
In order to continue receiving these benefits, you’ll need to maintain a minimum of at least 1500 vp points each month from completing various tasks on your to-do list.
Bronze Team Leader (BTL)- Once you earn 3,000 vp you’ll be able to work your way up to the BTL position and here are the qualifications required to maintain this level.
- 3,000 vp monthly with 1500 from sales/purchases
- Recruit at least 5 PSA’s (Personally sponsored affiliates) each month
- 3-star sponsor rating from your PSA’s each month
If your PSA’s also meet these requirements then you can bank an additional $42 per month from each one for as long as they remain a member and qualify with the restrictions above.
Also, you’ll unlock matching vp from them as well along with the chance to add up to 48 affiliates to your team each month if they’re builder bundle subscribers (Upsell)
Silver Team Leader (STL)- Once you reach the level of a silver team leader there aren’t many additional requirements.
Instead of maintaining 3,000 vp, you’ll need to maintain 4,000 with 1500 coming from sales/purchases just like before.
Additionally, at least 1 of your PSA’s will need to be a bronze member (BTL) for you to remain at this level.
Additional benefits include
- Matching VP- If your 5 PSA’s achieve and maintain the rank of BTL along with all of their downline affiliates maintain a rank of EA, then you can earn an additional $18 per month for as long as they remain a member.
- Build Your Team- If these 5 PSA’s and their entire downline is also a builder bundle member you’ll have the opportunity to add 240 affiliates to your team each month.
Gold Team Leader (GTL)- The requirements for you to maintain the rank of GTL is 5,000 vp and 2 of your 5 PSA’s must be at least an STL or higher.
Everything else remains the same!!
If all 5 of your PSA’s has achieved silver status and the people under them have achieved and maintain EA status you’ll earn an additional $88 per month for as long as they remain a member.
Also if your 5 PSA’s and their entire downline are builder bundle members you’ll have an additional 1040 affiliates added to your team.
Platinum Team Leader (PTL)- To reach this level you’ll need to maintain a total of 6,000 vp points each month and at least 3/5 of your PSA’s need to have achieved at least the rank of GTL.
For your matching vp, if all 5 of your PSA’s have achieved a gold rank and their downline is at least an EA rank you’ll have an additional $438 added to your monthly income.
If these people also happen to have subscribed to the builder bundle as well then you’ll have 5,040 new affiliates added to your downline as well.
Diamond Team Leader (DTL)- Surprisingly enough you’ll only be required to maintain 1500 vp points each month.
However, your 5 PSA’s on your first level will all need to reach and maintain a PTL rank to achieve this prestigious rank and gain access to all the benefits.
You’ll have the opportunity to earn up to $2,188 each month in matching vp if your 5 PSA’s are a PTL and their downline is at least at the EA rank.
For the builder bundle bonus, you’ll have an additional 25,040 new affiliates added to your team if they are also builder bundle members.
How Do You Earn Money With SFI?
There are many ways for you to earn money with SFI but I’m mainly going to focus on the 3 main ways which I’ll be listing for you guys below.
- Internet Sales- As a member of SFI, you’ll also gain access to triple clicks which is their online superstore where you’ll gain instant access to over 90,000 products.
More on triple clicks here in a few minutes!!
You can earn up to a 45% commission from each person who makes a purchase based on your recommendation using your affiliate link.
The triple click store has everything from trash bags, to energy drinks and there is even a good amount of clothing for both men and women so there is something for everyone here.
- Team Sales- Recruit people to SFI and get paid each time they make a sale, recruit people into their downline, or when their downline makes a sale.
- Profit Sharing- Each month SFI takes 40% of their total profit for the month and puts it in a revenue pool for their affiliates.
For each vp point you earn each month you’ll also be earning profit shares in their superstore “Triple Clicks” and these will start to add up quite quickly over time.
Take a look at my stats from being a member for only 2 days in the screenshot below!!
Now I know this don’t seem like much but you gotta remember, I’ve only been a member for 2 days.
You can also earn up to a $100 signing bonus when you first get started which will be paid out to you over the course of 18 months.
What Are Triple Clicks?
Triple clicks consist of 4 sections and I’ll be listing each one of these for you guys below!!
- E-commerce superstore- There are currently over 90,000 products with more being added all the time
- Price Benders- This is where you can bid on live auctions and win things like PSA’s CSA’s, T credits, and many other things to enhance your SFI experience.
- Sell your own products- Have your own products to sell? Why not sell them on TC and earn commissions from each item you sell on their marketplace?
- Play Games- There are also a wide variety of games you can play to win things like t credits, member reward points along with many other prizes as well.
Take a look at the few screenshots to get more of a visual idea of what all you can do at Triple Clicks below!!
Their Massive E-Commerce Store!!
Their Auction Site Price Benders!!
Sell Products On Their Marketplace!!
Earn T Credits & More Playing Games!!
What’s The Cost’s Associated With SFI?
One of the things that particularly stood out to me as I was doing my research on this program was that I wasn’t constantly being asked to hand over my credit card to pay for upsell after upsell.
While there are a few upgrades and even a premium membership, these are completely optional and they aren’t required to start earning money with this system.
However, once you start working your way up the ladder and moving up in the ranks you’ll find it pretty challenging to maintain your rank and qualify for your monthly bonuses without investing any money into this.
As you see above, many of these are yearly and one time fees so you won’t need to remortgage your house or drain your life saving to invest in this opportunity.
Recruiting People And Selling E-commerce products not your thing?
Check Out My #1 Rated Program Online Here That Has Shown Me How To Build A Passion-Based Business That Requires No Recruiting!!!
Is SFI Legit Or Something You Should Avoid?
Due to their outstanding track record and longevity in the online world, I think it’s quite obvious that this company is completely legit.
In all my years as an affiliate marketer and my experience reviewing MLM pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, and many other make money online opportunities, this one has scored fairly high with me.
Yes, this is MLM and for those of you who read my reviews know how I feel about this particular business model.
The thing that sets this MLM apart from the other ones out there is the fact that you don’t need to dump thousands of dollars into this to make it work for you.
You can start making money at the free level and advance to the next level without having to pay and this is something that’s very rare in the online marketing world today.
With that being said, this program isn’t for everyone and it’s actually not something I would recommend to someone who is just getting started online.
If you happen to have some previous experience recruiting people and you have had some good results with this in the past, then you should definitely try your hand at SFI and see how well you do with this program.
However, if you are still reading this review and you’re new to this whole online thing and you have no desire to recruit people then listen up.
If you would rather learn how to build an online business doing something that you enjoy and are passionate about, I think you would be better off checking out a company called Wealthy Affiliate.
This is where I got my start in the online world and the place that has shown me how to quit my job in under 1 year and work full time from the comfort of my home.
It’s also free to get started and everything you need to get your business up and running is included in your starter kit.
I would highly recommend that you check them out for yourself and see what they can do for you.
Other than that, I really hope this review has helped you guys out and given you all the necessary details needed for you to make a sound decision about whether SFI would make a good fit for you or not.
Do you have any experience that you would like to share about your experience with this company?
I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!!