Name: Fusion cash
Website URL: www.fusioncash.net
Advertised Price: Free
Type Of Work: Surveys, Trial Offers, Watching Videos etc……
Overall Rating: 2.7 Stars Out Of A 5 Star Rating
There are many survey and trial offer sites out there that claim you can make money from simply taking surveys or signing up for trial offers. The majority of sites setup like this aren’t worth your time and 9 times out of 10 you’ll end up spending more money than you actually make. So what makes Fusion cash any different? Let’s take a look at this program and see what makes it stand out from all the other ones.
A Brief Overview Of The Fusion Cash System
Like many other trial offer websites out there, this one is setup in about the same way. The 1 thing that I found that sets FC apart from all these other trial offer websites is that you won’t just be completing surveys or doing trial offers.
They have a wide variety of ways for you to earn some extra cash, so It doesn’t matter what your interests are, you’re bound to find something that interests you. They range from watching YouTube videos to being a secret shopper and you can even get paid to listen to the radio. How cool is that?
Now before you run on over and sign up there are a few things that I think is worth mentioning and I’m going to go over them in detail within this review so keep reading.
What You’ll Be Doing Once You Join
The first thing that they encourage you to do when you first sign up is to complete your profile. You’ll need to enter some basic information along with what I would consider some personal information that I think is really none of their business.
This includes your name, address, city, state and zip code. You’ll also need to verify your birth date, racial background, and your gender as well as your bank account information. While they say this is only so that you can get paid, I still don’t feel comfortable giving out this info to just anyone.
Once you complete your profile you’ll become eligible to receive your $5 signup bonus and you’ll be enrolled in FC surveys which is an additional way for you to make extra money.
If you aren’t ready to complete your profile just yet you can still make money by doing a variety of other tasks, but just keep in mind you’ll eventually need to provide them with this information if you want to get paid.
How Much Do You Get Paid For Each Task You Complete?
I think it’s important to mention that you won’t make a whole lot of money doing this so don’t quit your day job just yet. The actual amount of money you’ll make is quite low and in some cases you may find that it’s not even worth your time.
Most of the tasks pay anywhere from 2 cents up to $10, however just like any other trial offer/survey websites, many of them require you to spend money in order to meet the requirements of the offer.
Check out the screenshot I’ve captured for you guys below!
As you can see above many of these offers pay next to nothing and some require you to provide your credit card information in order to get credit for completing the offer. If you’re the kind of person who loves to watch videos on YouTube or other places then you’ll be delighted to know that you can get paid to do this as well and make some extra money.
There are also many other ways to make money with this system which I will list below:
- Reading Emails- Once you sign up for their daily cash emails you’ll get paid 2 cents each day for every mail they send you and meet their requirements.
- Forum Posting- Get paid $3 a month for posting in their forum and following their rules and regulations.
- Social Media- Follow FusionCash on Twitter and receive a 25 cent bonus.
- Proof Of Payment- Have you been paid by FusionCash? Upload a screenshot of your payment and receive a $1 bonus.
- Listening To The Radio- Earn 3 cents for every 30 minutes you listen to a pre-selected online radio station that they choose.
- Paid To Click (PTC Sites)- FC seems to be affiliated with many other revenue sharing PTC sites, with Fort Ad Pays being one of them. Basically, you’ll need to click on 4 pages of ads and remain on each page for 2 and a half minutes in order to qualify to receive 15 cents.
- Refer Your Friends- This seems like the most profitable way to earn money with this site and there are a few ways you can earn. Get $1 for each referral that verifies their email, $2 when they sign up and complete a paid to sign up offer, and $5 whenever they cash out their earnings.
Here’s What I Liked
- Free to sign up with no upsells or down sells
- A variety of different ways to earn money
- 1 of the only trial offer/survey sites that actually have a forum
- 1 of the more legit trial offer sites that has been around for 10 years
Here’s What I Didn’t Like
- Very limited earning potential making some tasks not worth your time.
- You need to reach a payment threshold of at least $25 before you can cash out. With some tasks paying as little as 2 cents you may find this next to impossible.
- They have so many loopholes you need to jump through and they can disable your account at any time for NO reason.
- Affiliated with several revenue sharing PTC sites which are borderline Ponzi Schemes
- Most of the higher paying trial offers require a valid credit card to complete the offers and get credit
- Only available in the United States and Canada
Is Fusion Cash Really Worth Your Time?
I don’t know how valuable your time is, but for me, I would much rather focus on something that’s going to pay off in the long run and provide me with the skills to pay the bills.
We only have so many hours in a day and I don’t have time to waste slaving behind a computer screen all day to have a chance at maybe making $5-$10.
Let’s face it, you could put in 8-10 hrs a day 6 days a week with this and you still wouldn’t make enough money to pay your bills and live comfortably.
However, everyone’s situation is different and if you’re still living with your parents, or staying with someone and you don’t have a whole lot of financial responsibilities then you may find this worth your time.
At the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide if you want to spend your time earning pennies, or if you would rather learn a skill that could open up many other opportunities for you and teach you how to create wealth for yourself.
This is a legitimate site and people are making some money from it, but like I said, you’re not going to make enough to pay your bills. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you forget to cancel the trial offers, they will charge you the full amount since they already have your credit card number.
I really hope this review has helped you guys out and has given you an inside look at what’s in store for you before you decide to join. I would love to hear about your experience with this company and your thoughts on it. Feel free to leave it for me in the comments below and I will get back to you A.S.A.P